If You Went To Mini Camp The Past 3 Days I Have A Question...?

ladyjetsfan420

did you see a kid with a washington nationals hat  

1 member has voted

1. 1. did you see a kid with a washington nationals hat

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet 128 loves it when you talk this way to him.

Yet you keep responding to and quoting those posts. It's strange that you continue to put up this front that you are straight. Be true to yourself, sir. Just admit that you are a raging potato eating homo.

We won't think any less of you. I promise.

Yet you keep responding to and quoting those posts. It's strange that you continue to put up this front that you are straight. Be true to yourself, sir. Just admit that you are a raging potato eating homo.

We won't think any less of you. I promise.

I don't like potatoes.

Not a fan of the carrots either, unlike yourself.

I don't like potatoes.

Not a fan of the carrots either, unlike yourself.

You don't like carrots because they're too small to fill your need. You're more of an eggplant kind of guy.

Admit it, you like to sprinkle dried semen on your food. It's Irish Homo Salt.

You don't like carrots because they're too small to fill your need. You're more of an eggplant kind of guy.

That's pretty gross.

And that's enough out of the two of you.

You have a sick mind. Although I've no doubt you put that imagination to good use.

wow ben

The Firebirds grabbed an incredible 11 interceptions on Saturday, shattering the arenafootball2 record, in a 62-28 rout of the Mahoning Valley Thunder before 4,462 fans at Times Union Center.

they are 5-6

never thought i would say that when they were 0-5

wow ben

The Firebirds grabbed an incredible 11 interceptions on Saturday, shattering the arenafootball2 record, in a 62-28 rout of the Mahoning Valley Thunder before 4,462 fans at Times Union Center.

they are 5-6

never thought i would say that when they were 0-5

i know its amazing

do you think they can make the playoffs

i told you the kid is a dumbass

So let me get this straight...

If he's a dumbass, then what does that make you? I mean, you only created yet another screen name pretending to be a woman to try to throw people off of who you were.

Seriously, I have no problem with this Ben kid, but you? I think you have some serious issues, one of which is being jealous of Ben because he actually seems to be able to meet players the normal way, without stalking them or chasing them down in a car.

Seek professional help.

I could imagine jr128 making up new names for JN.

"hmmm how will i fool them this time? I got it, pretend to be a girl. how bout ladyjetsfan. i'm gonna need to put a number on it tho, to make it cool. i need a cool number, whats a cool number? i got it, 420. all the cool kids know what 420 is, bahahaha"

I could imagine jr128 making up new names for JN.

"hmmm how will i fool them this time? I got it, pretend to be a girl. how bout ladyjetsfan. i'm gonna need to put a number on it tho, to make it cool. i need a cool number, whats a cool number? i got it, 420. all the cool kids know what 420 is, bahahaha"

LMAO!!!!

If he's a dumbass, then what does that make you? I mean, you only created yet another screen name pretending to be a woman to try to throw people off of who you were.

Seriously, I have no problem with this Ben kid, but you? I think you have some serious issues, one of which is being jealous of Ben because he actually seems to be able to meet players the normal way, without stalking them or chasing them down in a car.

Seek professional help.

Evan is pretty creepy in real life. I'm actually kind of surprised that he hasn't shot up a school yet. I know he's thought about it.

Seek professional help.

he hangs out in the firebirds locker room after the games that's not normal

128 was lucky to meet brett

Archived