** The Brandon Marshall Thread ** [Merged 3X]

Jets Babe

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be all for it if it wasn't a semi lock for him to girlfriend smack his way out of the league in a few years.

He promised not to do it again. Of course that doesn't mean he won't hit her again, but I think he realized that he needs to focus on football more than anything else right now.

Plaxico also promised he wouldn't do anything stupid again.

This was Plaxico's only major incident. He had a minor problem with Pitt, because Plax made plays up with Rothlisberger.

He really isn't THAT bad of a guy.

Wishful thinking.

Denver would be dumb to move both of their top players in 1 off season. I would be all for the move though!

They were dumb to trade their franchise QB.

This is good news because it could provide the Jets some leverage along with news that Plaxico's hearing will be adjourned on June 15.

Leverage against whom? The Browns. If they want to trade Edwards, the fact that there would be 2 good other options out there in Plax and Marshall would lower Edwards' trade value.

Note, I left out Boldin for a reason because I don't think the Cards had any serious intention to trade him.

They were dumb to trade their franchise QB.

This is good news because it could provide the Jets some leverage along with news that Plaxico's hearing will be adjourned on June 15.

Leverage against whom? The Browns. If they want to trade Edwards, the fact that there would be 2 good other options out there in Plax and Marshall would lower Edwards' trade value.

Note, I left out Boldin for a reason because I don't think the Cards had any serious intention to trade him.

A good observation. The hope is that the Jets can strike on one of these 3 while the iron is hot. Each player comes with some sort of issue, but they are all great receiving threats. The height difference between all 3 is 2 inches, Edwards being the shortest so it's a matter of who would we want the most.

Archived