Why is TOm Shane...

Pragmatic Bus

Just like when Michael Jordan came back and wore the number 45, I too use a different appelation now. And, like Jordan, I am older, fatter, and less effective than I was under the former name. I am practically a Washington Wizard.

You forgot your password didn't you? :)

You forgot your password didn't you? :)

It may have been temporarily disabled at one time in the past, I really don't remember. :winking0001:

But if it would get Tom back in a Bulls uniform, we can get the info to him immediately. I think this current version of Tom isn't really the Wizards version. It is more the White Sox version.

It may have been temporarily disabled at one time in the past, I really don't remember. :winking0001:

But if it would get Tom back in a Bulls uniform, we can get the info to him immediately. I think this current version of Tom isn't really the Wizards version. It is more the White Sox version.

I dont know if he will be welcomed back in the Bulls Locker room after bieng outed as an unregistered sex offender.

:rl:

Just like when Michael Jordan came back and wore the number 45, I too use a different appelation now. And, like Jordan, I am older, fatter, and less effective than I was under the former name. I am practically a Washington Wizard.

Should we be expecting T0m to start appearing in Hanes underwear commercials now?

Archived