Shaq to Cavs?

GangGreen

the problem with the Cavs is that they got nobody else with BALLS besides 'Bron

give him a nice #2 player instead of that SCRUB mo williams or an old Big Z

shaq this past season was great. too bad Amare was hurt for so long.

The league would love this, oh and if you thought they were trying to fix a Kobe vs LeBron finals this year, next year would be ridiculous.

**** the league, this would single handedly make me start watching the NBA again!

PG Mo Williams

SG Delonte West

SF Lebron James

PF Anderson Varejao

C Shaquille O'Neal

Blackout, you view that as unstopable? First of all, their bench still stinks, and they still wouldn't beat the Magic, because when healthy Jameer is back, he's a million times better then Mo Williams will ever be. The only real advantage they have is James, because Shaq flops against Dwight... LOL

PG Mo Williams

SG Delonte West

SF Lebron James

PF Anderson Varejao

C Shaquille O'Neal

Blackout, you view that as unstopable? First of all, their bench still stinks, and they still wouldn't beat the Magic, because when healthy Jameer is back, he's a million times better then Mo Williams will ever be. The only real advantage they have is James, because Shaq flops against Dwight... LOL

I could say the same about Boston then. KG rapes Varejao. Pierce plays his best vs. star players (check LeBron, Kobe, Melo, Odom, etc.). I don't even have to say anything about PG position, Rondo beats all. Shaq obviously beats Perk, but Perk is pretty decent. Allen rapes West. And on the bench, we got House, Powe, Davis, and Marbury.....enough said.

I could say the same about Boston then. KG rapes Varejao. Pierce plays his best vs. star players (check LeBron, Kobe, Melo, Odom, etc.). I don't even have to say anything about PG position, Rondo beats all. Shaq obviously beats Perk, but Perk is pretty decent. Allen rapes West. And on the bench, we got House, Powe, Davis, and Marbury.....enough said.

Like I said in a different topic. The Eastern Conference will come down to Orlando, and Boston. Semi finals, or conference finals, doesn't matter. The Winner of a Magic/Celtics series would find themselves in the finals.

lol well OFCOURSE they won't have a better center than Orlando...that's a given. Howard is the best in the league unless Yao is healthy (rare)

I see Cleveland taking a step back next year if they keep the same roster...they should still be a nice 50-55 win team but they need to put a nice #2 next to LEbron

it's going to be weird not having NBA to watch the next 4-5 months or so...but atleast FOOTBAWL will be back.

50-55 wins I think won't be good enough to top a healthy Boston, or a Magic team with Jameer, Dwight, and Rashard as the key stars, and that's if we decide to not even offer Hedo a contract, though I believe we'll definitely offer him something.

Football, and baseball are going to have to do their best to make time fly by for the NBA season to get closer, and closer.

• 2 weeks later...

Steve Kerr and the entire Phoenix Suns orgainzation needs to be fired right now. This was the worst ****ing trade. Ben Wallace blows and he's about to retire, and Sasha who? He sucks!

This puts the Cavs a couple of spots, but their bench is terrible. In this league, you can't win without a deep bench. They need to figure something out.

Just read it so it's a done deal. Cavs get Shaq, Phoenix gets Ben Wallace , Pavlovic, the 46th pick in tonites draft and cash. Sounds like a salary dump as Shaq is due $21 million. I can see Phoenix paying off Wallace to perhaps retire and save his $14 mil.

Just read it so it's a done deal. Cavs get Shaq, Phoenix gets Ben Wallace , Pavlovic, the 46th pick in tonites draft and cash. Sounds like a salary dump as Shaq is due $21 million. I can see Phoenix paying off Wallace to perhaps retire and save his $14 mil.

Wallace is going to retire.

WOw, the SUns are stupid as ****...they just attempted to give the Cavs the title...Shaq will fall apart and it won't happen, though...

Steve Kerr and the entire Phoenix Suns orgainzation needs to be fired right now. This was the worst ****ing trade. Ben Wallace blows and he's about to retire, and Sasha who? He sucks!

This puts the Cavs a couple of spots, but their bench is terrible. In this league, you can't win without a deep bench. They need to figure something out.

Its about money guys, trades in the NBA don't have to 'make sense' anymore. Suns won't be able to contend next year and they know that.

I believe Kerr will step down or be fired, and this trade is huge for the Cavs, Shaq still demands a double team....

Cvas need an outside scorer to take some of the focus off Lebron-this does not help that. I do see this helping that much-Shaq has gotten worn down.

Mo Williams had a bad championship game, but he can shoot. I'm sure they'll sign some other guys for sure....

A shooter would've helped the Cavs more. Shaq is going to clog up the middle the entire game. Where does LeBron James get most of his points?

I understand the Suns did this to save cap. However, they would've got an extremely better deal. I don't care what anyone says.

How did that work out this year?

I like this trade..Shaq is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY past his prime..and no quicker than Big Z down low.

Hello Dwight Howard.

Are you serious?

I meant the regular season guys... that why I also said Shaq was a move for the playoffs... you know... that should have been enough of a clue that I understand they need help to go all the way.

Stay sharp fellas!

I still don't think this gets them to the NBA finals.

I think so, however they need to find some else to defend the pick n roll. Cavs will sign some guys in the offseason, just role players.

Archived