Dustin Keller has a scare with a pitbull. [Yes, another pitbull thread]

PS17

Found this on his twitter:

Walking in Brooklyn and was attacked by a vicious stray pitbull that was foaming at the mouth..I jumped on a tall fence to avoid the mauling

And the only reason I say it was stray is because it broke free from it's owner..and I am not stretching the truth one bit..very vicious dog

But don't worry I'm fine..I just don't like pitbulls as much anymore..has anybody else been the victim of an attack like mine? LOL

------------------------------------------------------------

Some of these dogs really need to be killed. We don't need our #1 receiving threat out for the year!!!!!

Moral of the story?

Don't go to Brooklyn.

C'mon. Depending on what part of Brooklyn you are in a pit bull attack could be considered the best case scenario.

I just sent this to Dustin on Twitter:

JetNation@DUSTINKELLER81 Dustin glad to hear you are okay. I blame Belichick. He was behind this, he will stop at nothing. Unreal.

1. Michael Vick should be tied to one of his own rape stands and let about 1,000 of those dogs run a train on his a$$.

2. Those same dogs should be lined up in front of a firing squad and filled full of lead.

Did I miss anything? It would have been interesting to see some pitbull defenders' attitudes change towards the breed if it had gotten it's jaws on Keller.

1. Michael Vick should be tied to one of his own rape stands and let about 1,000 of those dogs run a train on his a$$.

2. Those same dogs should be lined up in front of a firing squad and filled full of lead.

Did I miss anything? It would have been interesting to see some pitbull defenders' attitudes change towards the breed if it had gotten it's jaws on Keller.

Wouldn't've changed my mind one bit. I'm sure this "killer dog" that Keller escaped was a mutt anyway.

Archived