Plexico=Superbowl contender

lancemehl

It's there, it's right there, one more move.

His hearing isn't starting until next year we have him for one season. The league can't fsuspend a first offender without a conviction.

He's a jet ALL year.

Look what he did for Ben=ring, young Eli=ring,Sanchez=?

No brainer, no brainer, he fired rosenhaus, get your ducks in a row sign him, it makes all the sense in the effing world!!!!!!!!

Let's go one step further, and i'll say "For THIS ONE SEASON(meaning forget the jail time after the season)There is not ONE other guy I would rather add to this team right now, than Plexico Burress!" He is tailor made for young QB's. He will make catches out of errant throws, command double teams which open all our weapons,cotch,leon,keller.He is PERFECT!

-LM

His hearing isn't starting until next year we have him for one season. The league can't fsuspend a first offender without a conviction.

He's a jet ALL year.

No brainer, no brainer, he fired rosenhaus, get your ducks in a row sign him, it makes all the sense in the effing world!!!!!!!!

He didn't win a SB with Ben... FYI.

He's a jet ALL year.

Let's go one step further, and i'll say "For THIS ONE SEASON(meaning forget the jail time after the season)There is not ONE other guy I would rather add to this team right now, than Plexico Burress!" He is tailor made for young QB's. He will make catches out of errant throws, command double teams which open all our weapons,cotch,leon,keller.He is PERFECT!

-LM

we can have him all year--but not necessarily all season. If his case goes to trial in the beginning of january and, as you predict, we make the playoffs, then what? We go to the playoffs without him and the team's accomplishments are overshadowed by his criminal case--too big a distraction, too big a risk, too big an idiot. Steelers and Giants are solid franchises. They released him for a reason. Let him work out his troubles playing for someone else.

Did he change his name when they cut him?

I just figured that if the guy was going to bring us the Lombardi Trophy wrapped up in a bow that we might want to spell and pronounce his ****ing name right. I guess I was wrong.

Our fans can't even spell our own team's name. Not surprised here.

There is no one you would rather have? What if Larry Fitzgerald was available. Would you still want Plexico over Larry?

He edited it his entry, yet still chose not to correct the fact that Plax didn't win with Ben.

Give me that beast Larry Fitzgerald over anyone in the league.

We are not 1 Plexico away from winning the super bowl.

Would he improve us? Yeah. But we still have lots of other problems.

How do you figure? If the Baltimore Ravens can get to the AFC Championship than we can. Our defense is not better than the Ravens but our offense is.

How do you figure? If the Baltimore Ravens can get to the AFC Championship than we can. Our defense is not better than the Ravens but our offense is.

we'll be lucky to win 8 games this year. We are not a very good team.

Our offense stinks unless we get a real WR threat and a TE that can block consistently.

Our defense will be ok, but a long way to go to make up for what our offense will lack.

Hope Im wrong. Doubt I am.

Our offense stinks unless we get a real WR threat and a TE that can block consistently.

Our defense will be ok, but a long way to go to make up for what our offense will lack.

You honestly think our defense is "ok" with everything we have done? The only thing that is going to hurt our defense is our special teams. Hodges blows! He's always going to give us bad field position.

I'm not so sure your offense is better than the ravens and if it is...it barely is. Defense it's not even close....And whoever thinks that the planes getting Burress makes them a superbowl contender is smoking acapulco gold.

This post sounds about right to me.

We arn't a Super Bowl contender, but we are a lot better and could at least seriously contend for the division.

But once you're in the playoffs, you never know. Its all about getting into the postseason. At that point, any of the 12 teams can win.

We arn't a Super Bowl contender, but we are a lot better and could at least seriously contend for the division.

But once you're in the playoffs, you never know. Its all about getting into the postseason. At that point, any of the 12 teams can win.

...except the Dolphins.

...except the Dolphins.

Well of course.

I should've added, unless your Quarterback is Chad Pennington. Then, if he is, you would need the best defense and the best rushing attack in the NFL. :yes:

Well of course.

I should've added, unless your Quarterback is Chad Pennington. Then, if he is, you would need the best defense and the best rushing attack in the NFL. :yes:

That's why we didn't go farther than the Divisional Round in 2004. We had the best rushing attack in the NFL, but our defense was far from "best in the NFL"--it was a pathetic fourth in the league in points allowed. You can't honestly expect a QB to win with that kind of crapola around him.

He's a jet ALL year.

-LM

ben won a ring without him

and it's PlAxico

Archived