Has anyone worked for Wal-Mart between 97-09

LiLMiCKMANTLE

what?!?! wal mart is an equal oppertunity employer

some poeple might have a brother/sister with downs syndrome and could get offended by a comment like that. i remember when i was younger i always used to use the phrase "the retard menas well" when someone would fuk something up. i said ti once to someone who had a reatrded sister....she got pretty mad. after that i tried to watch what i said to people i didnt know, cause you never know

Is it for unpaid benefits or something?

no walmart is getting sued by it employees because of the break time and stuff. the time clock was alway messed up so some people didnt get paid like they should of. i havent worked there in 3 years so i was just trying to see if anyone else on here worked there and got this in the mail also.

some poeple might have a brother/sister with downs syndrome and could get offended by a comment like that. i remember when i was younger i always used to use the phrase "the retard menas well" when someone would fuk something up. i said ti once to someone who had a reatrded sister....she got pretty mad. after that i tried to watch what i said to people i didnt know, cause you never know

i have 2 cousin with it. its not a big deal in our family.

i hear ya......you just seemed to be confused as to why he called you out for saying it. some people get offended by things. often times, people get offended by stupid sh*t too.

of course it will, i knew that comment would raise a few eyebrows thats why i said it. but im pretty sure the guys from The Ringer arent pissed they have Downs Syndrome.

Archived