Who's better?

JustInFudge

This is where you are mistaken.

Let's see, you're a middle-aged single man who must have a high paying job since it affords you so much internet time, attracts a ton of fat chicks, and hangs out with Klecko. Right. I'm gonna go ahead and say that I'm probably on the money.

Unless of course, you're stuck in some sort of John Nash-like paradoxical world where gorgeous women fight their way through the surplus of lard and bacon grease-filled tubs o' fun to chug Pabst with you and Kleck, in which case I sincerely apologize, and fully encourage you to keep living the dream.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's see, you're a middle-aged single man who must have a high paying job since it affords you so much internet time, attracts a ton of fat chicks, and hangs out with Klecko. Right. I'm gonna go ahead and say that I'm probably on the money.

Unless of course, you're stuck in some sort of John Nash-like paradoxical world where gorgeous women fight their way through the surplus of lard and bacon grease-filled tubs o' fun to chug Pabst with you and Kleck, in which case I sincerely apologize, and fully encourage you to keep living the dream.

Maybe it's the way the Kleck consumes his ribs that draw in the ladies... like tractor beam of hotness.

That's entirely possible. Nothing attracts the ladies like crusted BBQ sauce and el essence de McGriddle.

I think it also has to do with the fact that the observe the level of ferocity he attacks and consumes the ribs at, it convinces the ladies that he will do that to them. Thus, JiF is only left with Klecks scraps, and although they may be attractive, it's still Klecks sloppy seconds.

Me playing you.

You take it in the pooper.

Middle aged? Jeez.

Maybe he's like a pudgy chick who hangs out with real fatties to make herself seem thinner..

Maybe he's like a pudgy chick who hangs out with real fatties to make herself seem thinner..

Yea, see my friends and I decided girls usually hang out in the following packs:

-Pretty girls with the one fat friend, to show they have compassion, we referred to her as "The Grenade"

-The pretty girl who hangs out with mediocre-ugly chicks so she can be that much prettier. Which sucks cause if you're "just friends" with that girl she wants to set you up with her hideous friends.

This coming from the know-it-all arrogant musical snob who claims he gets laid way often than anyone with 30,000 posts on one message board could possibly get laid in three lifetimes. :rolleyes:

Yea, see my friends and I decided girls usually hang out in the following packs:

-Pretty girls with the one fat friend, to show they have compassion, we referred to her as "The Grenade"

-The pretty girl who hangs out with mediocre-ugly chicks so she can be that much prettier. Which sucks cause if you're "just friends" with that girl she wants to set you up with her hideous friends.

Depends, there's also Woo-girls, who rarely have an unattractive member in the pack, yet all have low self-esteem and make for mind-numbing conversation. Yet, Vegas just wouldn't be the same without them. God bless them. God bless them all.

Depends, there's also Woo-girls, who rarely have an unattractive member in the pack, yet all have low self-esteem and make for mind-numbing conversation. Yet, Vegas just wouldn't be the same without them. God bless them. God bless them all.

Damnit... I never got to experience this, as I've never been to Vegas. Those are the girls you don't drink to make the pretty, you drink to make them interesting.

This coming from the know-it-all arrogant musical snob who claims he gets laid way often than anyone with 30,000 posts on one message board could possibly get laid in three lifetimes. :rolleyes:

When picking up girls doesn't involve a club, a cave and a vile of choloroform you find there's time left in the day for things other then "hunting"

Damnit... I never got to experience this, as I've never been to Vegas. Those are the girls you don't drink to make the pretty, you drink to make them interesting.

Girls in Vegas are unbelieavable. Especially on weekends when all the LA hotties fly in..

Whether or not he has isn't really relevant to the fact that he stole that sentiment from How I Met Your Mother.

Girls in Vegas are unbelieavable. Especially on weekends when all the LA hotties fly in..

Seriously, if you can't hook up in Vegas with little to no effort (without paying for it), then you might as well kill yourself.

I have only been back there once since getting married, with my wife, and it was to play in a poker tournament. I still love Vegas, but without being able to take advantage of the nightlife, I feel like a vegan at at steakhouse. It's just not the same.

Damnit, I fail at life for never going.

Whether or not he has isn't really relevant to the fact that he stole that sentiment from How I Met Your Mother.

I have never seen that show, perhaps another example of my life FAIL

Seriously, if you can't hook up in Vegas with little to no effort (without paying for it), then you might as well kill yourself.

I have only been back there once since getting married, with my wife, and it was to play in a poker tournament. I still love Vegas, but without being able to take advantage of the nightlife, I feel like a vegan at at steakhouse. It's just not the same.

So I guess I should tell my wife I'm not interested in going then right? She keeps insisting it'll be a lot of fun, but I dont' feel like getting blue balls from staring.

So I guess I should tell my wife I'm not interested in going then right? She keeps insisting it'll be a lot of fun, but I dont' feel like getting blue balls from staring.

The difference is that I have been there 5 times as a single man, so I know what could be, first-hand. However, I'm not saying that it's not a good time otherwise, because the restaurants, gambling, shows, pools, etc. are great.

If you stay out of the clubs, it won't be so bad.

The difference is that I have been there 5 times as a single man, so I know what could be, first-hand. However, I'm not saying that it's not a good time otherwise, because the restaurants, gambling, shows, pools, etc. are great.

If you stay out of the clubs, it won't be so bad.

I thank you for the advice, I guess in this case, ignorance is bliss.

Dude when I said unbelieavable I meant it. It's insane who many hot women there are all over the place. Insane.

I love my wife... I love my wife.

I'll just envision getting it on with the mooseknuckle lady Crusher posted in that cameltoe thread.

So to sum it all, up, what's better then JiF is VEGAS.

And hot women, so JB wins.

As far as I'm concerned, Vegas is mandatory for bachelor parties. Whenever one of my buddies is getting married and announces that we're going to AC, I always get so disappointed. You simply can't beat being a single guy on vacation in Vegas with your boys, it's not possible.

Me?

Wrong. Me!

I'll just envision getting it on with the mooseknuckle lady Crusher posted in that cameltoe thread.

Wrong. Me!

I think the 2nd me is. Just a gut feeling here.

Wrong. Me!

Wait what happened to my thread i forgot i started that thing!!

Archived