Just Spoke to Braylon Edwards

JMJ

Walking to the gym here in midtown and walk straight into Braylon Edwards waiting at a red light with a buddy of his. I stand right next to him and say, "Hey Braylon. You coming to the Jets or what?" He says, "I'd love to. Wish something would happen soon. You guys got Sanchez now. We could use each other."

I asked him if talks are ongoing about a trade and he said, "As far as I know. I hope they are." Light turned green and I didn't want to be "that guy."

Anyone who knows me knows I wouldn't bullsh1t about something like this.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JMJ, I know you're legit.

But if you're lying you'll break my heart.

Fredo-Michael.jpg

1. You have internet-known me for almost 5 years now (god that's weird). Have I ever done or said anything remotely similar?

2. I don't even want Edwards here and would be against trading for him. I even said to him, "A lot of my buddies (meaning you my internet buddies) would die to have you here. Didn't once say that "I" would love you here. If I was going to make up a rumor, it wouldn't be a guy I don't want in green and white.

I don't know. Hopefully he is here filming something so you'll see/read he was in NY. Was wearing a peach/pink long sleeved dress shirt and blue jeans.

If any of you don't believe me I don't give a f4ck. I'm not a groupie.

1. You have internet-known me for almost 5 years now (god that's weird). Have I ever done or said anything remotely similar?

2. I don't even want Edwards here and would be against trading for him. I even said to him, "A lot of my buddies (meaning you my internet buddies) would die to have you here. Didn't once say that "I" would love you here. If I was going to make up a rumor, it wouldn't be a guy I don't want in green and white.

I don't know. Hopefully he is here filming something so you'll see/read he was in NY. Was wearing a peach/pink long sleeved dress shirt and blue jeans.

****ing groupie.

Never known you to be the type to stalk athletes. :scare:

Don't get me wrong. I believe you, JMJ. I'm not doubting you.

I'm just saying that if you're lying you'd be irreperably destroying the trust I have in you.

Walking to the gym here in midtown and walk straight into Braylon Edwards waiting at a red light with a buddy of his. I stand right next to him and say, "Hey Braylon. You coming to the Jets or what?" He says, "I'd love to. Wish something would happen soon. You guys got Sanchez now. We could use each other."

I asked him if talks are ongoing about a trade and he said, "As far as I know. I hope they are." Light turned green and I didn't want to be "that guy."

Who knew they played for the other team?

Interesting. Cell phones have cameras these days, shouldve snapped a pic while he was walking away as proof. :)

Back to the office.

Sorry, I'm not impressed by celebs. Snapping a picture for "proof" was something that didn't even cross my mind. Wasn't that incredible of an experience and not like he said anything that exciting.

Almost sorry I shared it at this point...

Back to the office.

Sorry, I'm not impressed by celebs. Snapping a picture for "proof" was something that didn't even cross my mind. Wasn't that incredible of an experience and not like he said anything that exciting.

Almost sorry I shared it at this point...

I believe you, I was just busting your chops.

At least you didn't blowjob him like some people did to one Shawn Merriman. Just sayin'.

Why wouldn't we believe you? It's really not that unusual to run into the occasional celebrity. In fact, just last wednesday I was having tea in Atlantis with the easter bunny when who should swim by but Santa Clause and Jesus. They were arguing about Christmas or something and EB decided to snap a picture of us, except Jesus was all glowing and the light meter was thrown off so the pic didn't come out. It's just as well, I think EB was holding up two fingers behind Jesus' head. Silly Rabbit.

Why wouldn't we believe you? It's really not that unusual to run into the occasional celebrity. In fact, just last wednesday I was having tea in Atlantis with the easter bunny when who should swim by but Santa Clause and Jesus. They were arguing about Christmas or something and EB decided to snap a picture of us, except Jesus was all glowing and the light meter was thrown off so the pic didn't come out. It's just as well, I think EB was holding up two fingers behind Jesus' head. Silly Rabbit.

Wow JmJ's story is true and not meant to be funny, yet somehow, it is.

I'm sure you're not BSing, but I'm also sure some random guy who looks like edwards got a good laugh after you parted ways ;)

link?

Archived