Just want to say..Crusher is a funny SOB

SouthernJet

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my favorite subject. I have been a teamate of Crusher's in the JN/JI and let me tell you, our PM's back and forth are ****ing hilarious. I wish I could post them all. He has literally had me in tears on numerous occassions.

I <3 Crusher.

This is my favorite subject. I have been a teamate of Crusher's in the JN/JI and let me tell you, our PM's back and forth are ****ing hilarious. I wish I could post them all. He has literally had me in tears on numerous occassions.

I <3 Crusher.

Grande salsice?

Does it count when it just for one man?

God Damn right it is.

Thick and girthy, that's how JiF likes it ALL OVER. I'm sure they role play where JiF is a tender little chicken leg, deliciously marinated and cooked to perfection, helplessly lying on a dish when all of a sudden, the big bad Crusher rolls up and savagely devours him.

Thick and girthy, that's how JiF likes it ALL OVER. I'm sure they role play where JiF is a tender little chicken leg, deliciously marinated and cooked to perfection, helplessly lying on a dish when all of a sudden, the big bad Crusher rolls up and savagely devours him.

Have you been smoking a lot of peyote lately?

This is one of the many. However, Crusher is a delicate monster, he would never do anything to me in a savage fashion. He is a gentle beast and would softly insert the entire chicken leg into his mouth and begin to suck off all the delicious juices that he used as marinade. Then he softly tears away at pieces of me to chew thoroughly for easy digestion.

JiF and Crusher are ****ing hilarious. Very gay but hilarious nonetheless.

Ghey is used so way too loosely around here. What Crusher and I have is not ghey. He is married to a beautiful wife and loves to see the boobies of his wife's intoxicated friends.

We just share a special bond that nobody will completely understand.

Have you been smoking a lot of peyote lately?

Stop being so judgmental.

I do live in Portland, OR. Just freeing my mind, go with the flow... man.

I too have lived in the Pacific Northwest and you are following the typical path of the whiteman out there...married a hot little Asian, using mind altering drugs to compensate for the overall depression that living in that **** hole area brong to the mental of an average caucasion american.

I get it and your are A. O.K. in my book.

This is one of the many. However, Crusher is a delicate monster, he would never do anything to me in a savage fashion. He is a gentle beast and would softly insert the entire chicken leg into his mouth and begin to suck off all the delicious juices that he used as marinade. Then he softly tears away at pieces of me to chew thoroughly for easy digestion.

Ghey is used so way too loosely around here. What Crusher and I have is not ghey. He is married to a beautiful wife and loves to see the boobies of his wife's intoxicated friends.

We just share a special bond that nobody will completely understand.

Stop being so judgmental.

I too have lived in the Pacific Northwest and you are following the typical path of the whiteman out there...married a hot little Asian, using mind altering drugs to compensate for the overall depression that living in that **** hole area brong to the mental of an average caucasion american.

I get it and your are A. O.K. in my book.

GFY

I'm hispanic :)

Also, what kind of marinades do you and Crusher like to used? I assume he probably likes use the "Steak and Chop" varieties, or does he go exotic and use "sesame ginger" types of marinades?

Thats because you did 13 body shots off my gigantic buottcks the night you took it.

All at one time.:cheers:

Crusher- I thought we agreed we were never to discuss this in public again. I was young, foolish, wild, untamed and still experimenting with my sexuality. While I will forever look back at those times with a fond heart, it's too painful to remember. Every time I glance inside my nostrils and see the lack of hair inside them, I'm reminded of how your odor burnt the hairs right out on that evening.

GFY

I'm hispanic :)

Also, what kind of marinades do you and Crusher like to used? I assume he probably likes use the "Steak and Chop" varieties, or does he go exotic and use "sesame ginger" types of marinades?

In the land of the PNW, there is no race. Crusher likes me a little sweet but sour. Pain and pleasure.

Crusher- I thought we agreed we were never to discuss this in public again. I was young, foolish, wild, untamed and still experimenting with my sexuality. While I will forever look back at those times with a fond heart, it's too painful to remember. Every time I glance inside my nostrils and see the lack of hair inside them, I'm reminded of how your odor burnt the hairs right out on that evening.

Sorry.... when I mix ribs and hispanic food I get a little gassy. I still love you my tasty little taco.

Archived