Where are your seats in the new house

Boynton Beach Jets

My couch, but I happen to have a Philips flat panel. I also have 2 smaller Vizios working so I can have 3 games rolling at once :)

I didn't know you could earn that kind of coin in Single A. Must've been a sweet signing bonus.

Their PSLs and corporate greed finally got to me. ***** them. I'll just go to one or two games on some other dumb sh*ts dime. The icing on the cake for me was my call with the sales agent. He told me I will likely be out of the no PSL zone and had to choose between the other 4k and 5k PSL seats. I was about to go for it and then I asked him some querstions like, hey so if you guys restructure the stadium, or in 10 years decide that you need a better newer stadium what then? After a couple double talk answers he admitted there would be no carry over or anything and the team would reserve the right to reconsider more PSLs. 20 grand for the right to purchase a 10 year - 20 year lease. So much to passing the tickets on to my kid... I saw the writing on the wall. ***** em.

Was able to move from the 100's to the uppers, right around the goal line but not too far back.

I am afraid of the uppers, there are still many available. This stadium is much higher then the current. I think your seats sound great as long as you are in the lower uppers. I sat in section 315 (10 row goal line) since 1986 and I like those seats.

I am afraid of the uppers, there are still many available. This stadium is much higher then the current. I think your seats sound great as long as you are in the lower uppers. I sat in section 315 (10 row goal line) since 1986 and I like those seats.

I look at it this way... if they suck, then I give them up after next year and buy single game seats in the future. There are no financial commitment as far as a PSL, so I don't really have anything to lose.

Archived