American Idol dad (the turd guy) busted for whoring

SouthernJet

Sure they can tax Pu$$y

Bunney Ranch provides a large tax base in Vegas

Not all prosty's would be taxable. What about the independent ones that stand on the street corner or whore via the interwebs and get paid in cash!

Not all pu$$y of course...just the clean ones:D

I think for every company like the Bunny Ranch, there are a thousand girls selling p*ssy illegally. No way the govt would ever even out unless they make prostitution 100% legal across all states with some nice incentives in there for the common tax payer.

I think for every company like the Bunny Ranch, there are a thousand girls selling p*ssy illegally. No way the govt would ever even out unless they make prostitution 100% legal across all states with some nice incentives in there for the common tax payer.

Maybe legalizing it is a good thing...I'm sure Obama is looking into it

Lots of tax $$ to bail out car industry

Maybe legalizing it is a good thing...I'm sure Obama is looking into it

Lots of tax $$ to bail out car industry

Seriously doubt it, he won't even legalize pot. IMO that's a hell of a lot more tax revenue.

Sorry for the politics....

Seriously doubt it, he won't even legalize pot. IMO that's a hell of a lot more tax revenue.

its more than revenue,,imagine what the cops could do if they didnt ahve to be bothered by prostitutes and pot cases

its more than revenue,,imagine what the cops could do if they didnt ahve to be bothered by prostitutes and pot cases

Actually solve crimes? but arresting people for those crimes you mentioned makes them 'look' good, they meet their quota and also produces revenue....its sucks however It won't change.

What? You think more people would buy weed over sex? Actually now that you mention it they could make it like a package deal. 1 hummer, 1 doggystyle, 1 gram Krypto, and a moist towlette for $119.50.

Archived