I am better than you!

JustInFudge

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the diagnostic classification system used in the United States, as "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy."

The narcissist is described as turning inward for gratification rather than depending on others, and as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, and prestige. Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centeredness. It is also colloquially referred to as "the god complex".

DSM IV-TR criteria

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance
  2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  3. believes that he or she is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, people (or institutions) who are also "special" or of high status.
  4. requires excessive admiration
  5. has a sense of entitlement
  6. is interpersonally exploitative
  7. lacks empathy
  8. is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
  9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

I'm giving you 6 of 9 for now, with the other 3 being very likely. Either way, good for a diagnosis. Let me know if you need any recommendations from here.

No, you're not, because my wife would pwn you.

I am slightly intimidated by her Asian decent, but I am pretty damn good and I sleep with a lot of Asians...so...

I bet I could whip her ass in basketball or anyone on this site for that matter.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the diagnostic classification system used in the United States, as "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy."

The narcissist is described as turning inward for gratification rather than depending on others, and as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, and prestige. Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centeredness. It is also colloquially referred to as "the god complex".

DSM IV-TR criteria

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance
  2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  3. believes that he or she is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, people (or institutions) who are also "special" or of high status.
  4. requires excessive admiration
  5. has a sense of entitlement
  6. is interpersonally exploitative
  7. lacks empathy
  8. is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
  9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

I'm giving you 6 of 9 for now, with the other 3 being very likely. Either way, good for a diagnosis. Let me know if you need any recommendations from here.

You are just pissed you didnt think of this,

EY's Ego >>>>>>>>>>>> JiF's Ego

And the purpose of this thread was to talk **** about what someone is good at that you feel you are better then others on the site.

For example, I am better than you at pogo stick.

Tall people have an unfair advantage in ping pong.

I'd **** you up in foosball sugar nipples.

Ohhh, you might have me there, foosball is not my bag.

However, I would dominate you in Bocce ball sugar crotch.

I am slightly intimidated by her Asian decent, but I am pretty damn good and I sleep with a lot of Asians...so...

I bet I could whip her ass in basketball or anyone on this site for that matter.

And the purpose of this thread was to talk **** about what someone is good at that you feel you are better then others on the site.

For example, I am better than you at pogo stick.

Sticking your dick in an Asian doesn't make you one. I know because I still suck at ping pong. Seems like I tried so hard just to figure that out and now I'm stuck :(

I will pwn you in any shooting game.

For example, I am better than you at pogo stick (blowing c0ck).

ahem.

Sticking your dick in an Asian doesn't make you one. I know because I still suck at ping pong. Seems like I tried so hard just to figure that out and now I'm stuck :(

I will pwn you in any shooting game.

Yeah, but it rubs off a little no?

You might beat me in a shooting game...I was pretty good at Socom in college.

But I would destroy you in shuffle board.

is that JIF with his girl?

You have now made the list. ih8u

The only thing that might have rubbed off is my penis has been shrinking, so maybe it makes me Asian down there. Damnit.

Shuffle board is the white man's game. I would completely handle you in a guitar solo showdown.

Ohhh, you might have me there, foosball is not my bag.

However, I would dominate you in Bocce ball sugar crotch.

Bocce ball? Your breaking my balls because I told you about putting lights on my court last month. Very funny, God your so clever and cute.

My wife actually warns anyone who comes over to never play bocce or horse shoes for money with me. She hates losing friends like that.

I will pwn you in any sport that doesn't involve physical exercise.

Darts, Snooker, Pool and yes, ping pong - BRING IT!

Not a chance. I am a master in both pool and ping pong. Its on bitch!

Erroneous. Erroneous on all counts.

The truth hurts. ;)

I'm sure you have hit plenty of ceilings .....

It's amazing you think I have an ego.

I don't even like myself.

That makes 2 of us!

Sumo wrestlers?

Hey, I take what I can get these days.

I'm sure you have hit plenty of ceilings .....

LOL!!!

I guess it must turn JiF on to see teh crush with his pineapplez and that diaper thong.

QFT

Oh, and I could demolish you all in Connect 4, Rock Paper Scissors (Best of 7), and Pop-o-matic Trouble.

I will take that challenge.

Connect 4 is for n00bs. No one here can stop me in "Hungry Hungry Klecko's", I mean, Hippos.

HA!!!

Never in my life have I so wished to have photoshop at work.

Me too!

I like you EY.

Slut.

Archived