Tom Brady having a kid during playoff run?

Blackout

The Boston Globe is reporting that the due date of baby and therefore 'conception date' do not line up. Paper says that Brady did not see wife due to combo of surgical procedures, rehab, football and his wife was on fashion shoots.

The fashion shoot also had a surprise visitor on set for last second movie scenes. Sooooo, Brady may need a DNA test to make sure the daddy isnt:

bruno.jpg

He'll hopefully be home by then ;)

:rl: Ok.

congrats to tommy. i hope he raises his kid right.

as a yankee fan.

I hate u. That is a form of child abuse. If he wants to embrace a winner..Red Sox.

red-sox-girl.jpg

I don't know but he's not even a knowledgeable football fan. He sucks. I have no respect for people who come here to start ****.

Ask Klecko why. We are all arrogant beyond reason knowledgeable fans. :rolleyes:

;)

Keep playing Madden. It is the only realm where Sanchez can compete with Tom. :rolleyes:

it's a team game....not many people would've expected what Big Ben did his first rookie season right?

our D is our core...the offense will just have to score enough to win Raven style

Could happen but probably wont.

Obviously the game plan vs NY's O right now is to stop the run and force Sanchez/Clemens to beat you. That D is going wear down quick if the O cant move the ball.

......also considering the Jets lack of depth.

Jets fans have to hope that Sanchez is a great game manager, that the team remains healthy and that the defense is as swaggerlicious in-season as they are in the off season.

The Pats, on the other hand, have to hope that Wilfork plays, that Crable will be a viable replacement at outside lb, that the new secondary doesn't have the kind of holes it had last year and that Tom Brady is Tom Brady.

.....because these two may actually produce a superbaby. I mean, look at 'em! ;)

gisele%20and%20tom.jpg

gisele-tom-brady-no.jpg

Tom Brady is gorgeous, his wife is not..

If only I were rail thin, I could probably be a supermodel too :rolleyes:

cat-mouth-full.jpg

She is right. Giselle really isn't that attractive. There are much more attractive "popular" women out there. I really don't see what the big fuss about her is. She's middle of the line as far as models go. Her face is... old.

I've never had this question successfully answered, so I'll try my luck with you.

If you don't care, why did you open the thread?

GFY Dolphin fan, you have as much right to tell me what to post on this website as a Mexican who swam across the Rio Grande has to vote.

F#ck off douchebag.

I've never had this question successfully answered, so I'll try my luck with you.

If you don't care, why did you open the thread?

cause i saw that a dingleberry such as you posted in it and wanted a laugh..

Archived