Pizza Hut to be just "The Hut"

LoneStarLady

And I can say with 100% certainty that you're wrong. That would be a real pizza if it had some slices of pepperoni or some freakin' italian sausage or something. Cheese pizza is teh suck.

you are reinforcing my opinion.

Also the rabbit s@@t pellets at pizza hut is NOT Italian sausage. You are probably missing out on that too. Ask duane, he is only a few hours outside of here and when he had the real Italian sausage I brought to the game it blew his mind.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also the rabbit s@@t pellets at pizza hut is NOT Italian sausage. You are probably missing out on that too. Ask duane, he is only a few hours outside of here and when he had the real Italian sausage I brought to the game it blew his mind.

Wait...what? That rabbit **** stuff isn't the real thing? GET THE EFF OUT!! You don't give me or this region any freakin' credit. Next you're going to tell me that nobody makes cheese like NYers. Damn our Kansas Dairy Cows!! They don't have italian bloodlines so they can't possibly produce quality dairy for cheeses!!

Yes and there are no NYers that move to the Midwest who know something about making a pizza. Maybe it's the stagnant NY air that seperates the two. Who knows.

#1 you can't dupe the water which is HUGE

#2 try getting really good mozzarella outside of the New York area, it doesn't exist.

Not trying to be snooty, it just is what it is.

Wait...what? That rabbit **** stuff isn't the real thing? GET THE EFF OUT!! You don't give me or this region any freakin' credit. Next you're going to tell me that nobody makes cheese like NYers. Damn our Kansas Dairy Cows!! They don't have italian bloodlines so they can't possibly produce quality dairy for cheeses!!

Its the water yo.

Look, obviously ny is not the center of the cheese making world, but real mozzarella doesn't come in a huge shrink wrapped block and sit in a deli case next to the American cheese. "slicing mozzarella" is an abomination against god.

Its the water yo.

Look, obviously ny is not the center of the cheese making world, but real mozzarella doesn't come in a huge shrink wrapped block and sit in a deli case next to the American cheese. "slicing mozzarella" is an abomination against god.

I think the water actually plays a big part in it. There's some pizza place in Cali that apparently tastes really good NY style--they import all their water from NY. Sure, it's really expensive, but maybe our polluted greasy water tastes good with greasy pizza?

I think the water actually plays a big part in it. There's some pizza place in Cali that apparently tastes really good NY style--they import all their water from NY. Sure, it's really expensive, but maybe our polluted greasy water tastes good with greasy pizza?

ny has the best tasting tap water in the world

Yes and there are no NYers that move to the Midwest who know something about making a pizza. Maybe it's the stagnant NY air that seperates the two. Who knows.

"D'Bronx" in KC MO has great pizza. http://www.dbronxkc.com/

And, this place called the "Pizza 51" http://www.pizza51.com/ which an NJ born Italian buddy of mine says is some of the best hes ever had.Theres lots of great Italian food in KC.

NYers who had family businesses in Vegas used to frequent KC back in the day as part of its marketing region.

Hands down the best Italian sausage I ever had! Esposito's I believe it was, hey Joe how about sending me a box down?

"D'Bronx" in KC MO has great pizza. http://www.dbronxkc.com/

And, this place called the "Pizza 51" http://www.pizza51.com/ which an NJ born Italian buddy of mine says is some of the best hes ever had.Theres lots of great Italian food in KC.

NYers who had family businesses in Vegas used to frequent KC back in the day as part of its marketing region.

Have you ever ate at Grinders? After seeing that place on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives I have really wanted to try it.

Have you ever ate at Grinders? After seeing that place on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives I have really wanted to try it.

Yes, but I didnt try the pizza. I had a cheesesteak and it was good.

They have great music performers for a hole in the wall. Wilco, Leann Rimes, Govt Mule, Ratt, Blondie.

I've been to Kansas. The pizza ain't ****.

Yeah, but I don't know any local places that do that.

It's either a deli, or a pizza place. I haven't seen any local venues that have combined the two. Methinks either the subs or the pizza will suck if that were the case.

same

Archived