Gangster Sh*t: Students Blatantly Shot on Camera

Vudu

The Iranians continued wilding out today, and riot police showed them who's Their Daddy. Harrowing video of students being shot by riot police after prostesting the alleged "stolen election". Gangster.

QWiSlVddLH8

They're just Iranians. Victimless crime, no? :confused:

j/k :biggrin:

kinda :eek:

They are so ****ing uncivilized, killing their own kind. Thats like Republicans killing democrats because they're pissed their party got torn to shreds last election. God how I love living in America. Ya wake up, go vote, go home and watch coverage on tv without fear of riots, murders, rapes and other acts of senseless violence. Not the case in other 2nd class countries.

They are so ****ing uncivilized, killing their own kind. Thats like Republicans killing democrats because they're pissed their party got torn to shreds last election. God how I love living in America. Ya wake up, go vote, go home and watch coverage on tv without fear of riots, murders, rapes and other acts of senseless violence. Not the case in other 2nd class countries.

The Iranian people may have proven that you can't always judge a country by it's government. Something worth thinking about.

The Iranian people may have proven that you can't always judge a country by it's government. Something worth thinking about.

Clearly the ppl in the video arent that bright...why throw rocks @ armed men with guns? Thats akin to bringing a Knife to a gunfight.

Right. The rumor, so to speak, is that everyday Iranians, while being fiercly proud of their culture, love the west, want more access to intellectual freedoms (internet, etc). It's more the hyper religious, creepy faction that perpetuates the image of the country.

My fiance has a hot, hot, hot Iranian friend. I may or may not have smelled her panties when we had dinner at her place. But that neither here nor there.

Clearly the ppl in the video arent that bright...why throw rocks @ armed men with guns? Thats akin to bringing a Knife to a gunfight.

I know, right. Ive always wondered the same thing when watching West Bank " battles" or similar things. Um, Habib, I believe those rocks will, more likley than not, bounce off of those tanks. :biggrin:

I know, right. Ive always wondered the same thing when watching West Bank " battles" or similar things. Um, Habib, I believe those rocks will, more likley than not, bounce off of those tanks. :biggrin:

it's messed up making fun of such a serious sitation but dammit, common sense aint so common I see.

It's a form of protest... not an attack they believe will be successful. I doubt they are that stupid.

Right. The rumor, so to speak, is that everyday Iranians, while being fiercly proud of their culture, love the west, want more access to intellectual freedoms (internet, etc). It's more the hyper religious, creepy faction that perpetuates the image of the country.

Spot on... The younger generation in Iran, at least from what I've read, are very interested in reform...

It's a form of protest... not an attack they believe will be successful. I doubt they are that stupid.

I understand its a form of protest but the stupidity level is astounding. They ended up shot/murdered.

I dont care if you yell expletives at them , but attacking them with a weaker weapon is just asking for Death to take a seat on your couch.

I understand its a form of protest but the stupidity level is astounding. They ended up shot/murdered.

I dont care if you yell expletives at them , but attacking them with a weaker weapon is just asking for Death to take a seat on your couch.

They did. It's unfortunate.

I can understand their outrage though, even if their means are less well thought out.

More *****ed up sh*t. A woman shot as she stands on the sidelines observing the protests. Her father tries to revive her but to no avail. Man our election went so smoothly, gotta love living in a country where you dont have to fear being murdered for a vote.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0db_1245519048

yeah, you only have to fear the hip-hop wanna-bes from shooting you with their sideways gun or getting taxed to death to pay for their welfare.

Go Milwaukee.

By the way, that's a pretty unnecessary use of force by the gunmen.

yeah, you only have to fear the hip-hop wanna-bes from shooting you with their sideways gun or getting taxed to death to pay for their welfare.

Go Milwaukee.

Ok?

The protesters aren't dumb. We've just watched the atrocities they face while perusing a football website in the United States. Coverage is everywhere. This is by design. They have gigundo cojones for standing up against armed men in an attempt to be heard (See: Tianemen Square/Kent State). And let's face it, the world will now be far more critical of Iranian leadership knowing that many, if not most of it's citizens are not represented by violent nutjobs in office there.

Good for the protesters to stand up to a theocratic dictatorship. The election may or may not have been stolen, but it is time for the clerics to go. They have the real power in the country not Ahmadinejad.

Yea this great country just does that after sporting events.

...and not one word of moral support from our King. Hmmph.

Any reason to complain right. Going to be a rough 3.5 years for you I'd bet.

I don't think it's 'Our King's' place to come out in support of rioting in the streets. Even if the cause is just.

Just remember this stuff next time people want our government to have a dialogue and talk out our feelings with governments like this.

Ronald Reagan-Soviet Union. Seemed to work out well for us in the end.

Yea this great country just does that after sporting events.

This is true. People in Iran lose it in the streets because of what they feel is an unfair election.

Here our team WINS a sporting title and we riot in the street and flip car over and smash stuff.

I would like to give a shout out to all those companies here who produce less that lethal weapons. Thank you.

More *****ed up sh*t. A woman shot as she stands on the sidelines observing the protests. Her father tries to revive her but to no avail. Man our election went so smoothly, gotta love living in a country where you dont have to fear being murdered for a vote.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0db_1245519048

it's crap like this that makes me say that overthrowing dictators like hussein is a good thing.

Any reason to complain right. Going to be a rough 3.5 years for you I'd bet.

I don't think it's 'Our King's' place to come out in support of rioting in the streets. Even if the cause is just.

Oh, good Lord. I almost can't even respond to that with a straight face. Our King did finally issue a statement of moral support for freedom and condemnation of the murder of protesters, protesters, who I may add, were protesting peacefully at such time, mostly because he was embarrassed into it by the House and the Senate. It was a just criticism. I'll leave it at that.

Archived