Made a mistake

Pragmatic Bus

Thanks, I think. I love them so it's ok. And I still don't get your initial comment.

Let's get your Dad on the phone and see what he thinks. You toyed with my emotions and mocked my supportive, good natured, spirit. How do you do that to a supposed friend? I'll never forgive you.

Let's get your Dad on the phone and see what he thinks. You toyed with my emotions and mocked my supportive, good natured, spirit. How do you do that to a supposed friend? I'll never forgive you.

My dad is a totally cool guy.

And someone must've slipped something in my Perrier because I have no idea what you are referring to.

Another thread taking a sideways turn -- from 40 years of Jets frustration, to Asian female pics, to posts that no one understands --- only on JN. :biggrin:

How much did that two faced Verde pay you for this post, LSL? You in on the "con", too?

If you ever use the words "sorry" or "please" in a post to me again, I swear, I will hunt you down and flail the flesh off your body with a horse whip.

I don't know what's wrong with you today? maybe you are having a bad day or something. I'm not going to ruin my morning sifting through all your jiberish. I'll be in the Hot Chicks thread when you come back to your senses. I'll pray for you while I'm enjoying my journey through that sacred realm.

I don't know what's wrong with you today? maybe you are having a bad day or something. I'm not going to ruin my morning sifting through all your jiberish. I'll be in the Hot Chicks thread when you come back to your senses. I'll pray for you while I'm enjoying my journey through that sacred realm.

That thread is nothing...NOTHING!!--without me. Look at what Verde is trying to do to it anyway. You fools don't see it, do you? She keeps chipping away until you're down to the nub. Then, out the f**king door with me. I mean us.

Borgo: How much did that two faced Verde pay you for this post, LSL? You in on the "con", too?

--

LOL. Nothing, I was merely commenting on how threads tend to follow a somewhat meandering road around here.

Point of evidence: the GR8Illustration thread and another Borgo-Verde stimulating repartee. :biggrin:

I was just taking a break from work and happened on these two threads. Guess I'll go back to mind-numbing work emails.

That thread is nothing...NOTHING!!--without me. Look at what Verde is trying to do to it anyway. You fools don't see it, do you? She keeps chipping away until you're down to the nub. Then, out the f**king door with me. I mean us.

LOL, you're freaking me out man.

Borgo: How much did that two faced Verde pay you for this post, LSL? You in on the "con", too?

--

LOL. Nothing, I was merely commenting on how threads tend to follow a somewhat meandering road around here.

Point of evidence: the GR8Illustration thread and another Borgo-Verde stimulating repartee. :biggrin:

I was just taking a break from work and happened on these two threads. Guess I'll go back to mind-numbing work emails.

You are so in on it, aren't you?

Finally. Just don't eat the pudding tonight. Trust me.

I never eat pudding, you never know what's in those things. It's cream like consistency is a perfect host for multitude of mixing agents that will hinder your reflexes upon consumption. Making you vulnerable to her attacks.

I never eat pudding, you never know what's in those things. It's cream like consistency is a perfect host for multitude of mixing agents that will hinder your reflexes upon consumption. Making you vulnerable to her attacks.

LOL. Thanks for going along with my madness.

Archived