The Mets Suck!

JustInFudge

Our one strength this year is breaking down from overuse- ( the bullpen) to add to the problems right now.

They arent even exciting to watch. Especially without Reyes in the line up. Its really a bore.

Its frigging dissapointing.

So does everyone else in the division..including my offensively challenged Braves..so the Mets will still be in position down the stretch.

Yeah right...have you not watched the conclusion of the past 2 seasons. And I dont want to limp into a division title.

The Mets suck and even if they do make the playoffs, they will be bounced immediately.

Yeah right...have you not watched the conclusion of the past 2 seasons. And I dont want to limp into a division title.

The Mets suck and even if they do make the playoffs, they will be bounced immediately.

I'll take it. :biggrin: Hopefully we'll be at full power the last month.

ive never gotten SNY so i never watch games unless there on ESPN or wpix. but for the last week ive been house sitting and i have SNY and i cant watch them. i just cant do it.

Its hard to watch, there is no doubt about it.

Are you a Mets fan?

Its hard to watch, there is no doubt about it.

Are you a Mets fan?

yes sir. since like 97. Mets vs Rockies at Shea was my first baseball game and it was the same night that Garth Brooks has his huge concert in Central Park.

yes sir. since like 97. Mets vs Rockies at Shea was my first baseball game and it was the same night that Garth Brooks has his huge concert in Central Park.

Yes. Its not really fun being a Mets fan. Then only thing I can say is that right when I started getting into sports and my family still lived in NY, the Mets won the series. I went to games that year. I was young but I still remember it well. If it werent for that 1 Championship, none of my pro sports teams have won anything in my life time. Thanks Dad.

The Islanders won when I was really young, but I dont remember and I not a huge hockey fan, so I dont coun thatc:D

Luckily I got into UF and they are in straight domination mode...if it werent for the Gatorsn I would in sports fan hell.

this isn't football........get into the play-offs and even the worst team has a good chance.

Yes. Its not really fun being a Mets fan. Then only thing I can say is that right when I started getting into sports and my family still lived in NY, the Mets won the series. I went to games that year. I was young but I still remember it well. If it werent for that 1 Championship, none of my pro sports teams have won anything in my life time. Thanks Dad.

The Islanders won when I was really young, but I dont remember and I not a huge hockey fan, so I dont coun thatc:D

Luckily I got into UF and they are in straight domination mode...if it werent for the Gatorsn I would in sports fan hell.

i missed '86 by 2 years so all i have to remember that is the world series dvds that i have. the jets well we dont need to go there. Not a hockey fan at all. and in college i root for Penn State but theyve only come close and havent achieved. the only championship anyone ive rooted for won is the NASCAR Championship Tony Stewart has won 2 since i started rooting for him.

Manuel allowing K-Rod to throw strike 1 to Jeter could be the single dumbest thing I have ever seen on a baseball field.

Manuel is terrible.

i missed '86 by 2 years so all i have to remember that is the world series dvds that i have. the jets well we dont need to go there. Not a hockey fan at all. and in college i root for Penn State but theyve only come close and havent achieved. the only championship anyone ive rooted for won is the NASCAR Championship Tony Stewart has won 2 since i started rooting for him.

And your a Jets fan too?

The Mets can not compete with the team that are putting on the field. The lack of fundamental baseball is very disturbing and Manuel and coaches have to take the heat for so many blunders from this team.

The Mets can not compete with the team that are putting on the field. The lack of fundamental baseball is very disturbing and Manuel and coaches have to take the heat for so many blunders from this team.

yeah well.....i read in the papers today that beltran could wind up with a career-ending injury.

could you start some series threads for the Mets? We really could use your magic in the next series....

:D

I don't think the Mets need any magic. The Phillies pitching is terrible. I was just reading that they are seriously considering signing Pedro.

Archived