Sign in to follow this  
JiF

The Mets Suck!

Thai Jet, as I said before, why is it that every team BUT the Mets seems to "find" guys in their minor league system that step up to the challenge? We can't continue to lean on the injury crutch. Every team has the injury bug (although possibly not to the extent that we have), but the Mets are the only one that seems to crumble when it does.

I'll be at Citi Field to see this abortion of a team tomorrow night, first time in the new stadium. I'll be there for the novelty, and then what do you know, a game is scheduled to break out!

Hopefully Ollie Perez brings the best stuff that he has coming off the DL. We've seen what happens when he doesn't. It'll either be a gem performance keeping us riveted in our seats, or an early train ride home.

Edited by Jetsfan80

I hope I'm wrong here but I think you'll be home in time to catch the 2nd half of Clear and Present Danger on AMC. Ollie's last rehab assignment here in Buffalo sucked. 5 innings 4 runs with 4 walks and 4 K's. I'm not looking for ANYTHING from him tonite. At least you'll have the new stadium experience. Enjoy that.

Well, I guess we were both wrong. Perez didn't do great, but he didn't do poorly, either. Yes, he did allow 11 baserunners while laboring though 5 innings, but he only allowed 2 runs and got the W. Couldn't ask much more coming off the DL to face the best team in baseball.

Had a great time at Citi Field, and a victory to boot. Who would have thought?

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company