Sign in to follow this  
JiF

The Mets Suck!

Thats all.

Our one strength this year is breaking down from overuse- ( the bullpen) to add to the problems right now.

They arent even exciting to watch. Especially without Reyes in the line up. Its really a bore.

Its frigging dissapointing.

So does everyone else in the division..including my offensively challenged Braves..so the Mets will still be in position down the stretch.

Yeah right...have you not watched the conclusion of the past 2 seasons. And I dont want to limp into a division title.

The Mets suck and even if they do make the playoffs, they will be bounced immediately.

Just a reminder.

ive never gotten SNY so i never watch games unless there on ESPN or wpix. but for the last week ive been house sitting and i have SNY and i cant watch them. i just cant do it.

Its hard to watch, there is no doubt about it.

Are you a Mets fan?

yes sir. since like 97. Mets vs Rockies at Shea was my first baseball game and it was the same night that Garth Brooks has his huge concert in Central Park.

Yes. Its not really fun being a Mets fan. Then only thing I can say is that right when I started getting into sports and my family still lived in NY, the Mets won the series. I went to games that year. I was young but I still remember it well. If it werent for that 1 Championship, none of my pro sports teams have won anything in my life time. Thanks Dad.

The Islanders won when I was really young, but I dont remember and I not a huge hockey fan, so I dont coun thatc:D

Luckily I got into UF and they are in straight domination mode...if it werent for the Gatorsn I would in sports fan hell.

this isn't football........get into the play-offs and even the worst team has a good chance.

Have you been watching this team? There is no way they are going to the playoffs.

Manuel allowing K-Rod to throw strike 1 to Jeter could be the single dumbest thing I have ever seen on a baseball field.

Manuel is terrible.

i missed '86 by 2 years so all i have to remember that is the world series dvds that i have. the jets well we dont need to go there. Not a hockey fan at all. and in college i root for Penn State but theyve only come close and havent achieved. the only championship anyone ive rooted for won is the NASCAR Championship Tony Stewart has won 2 since i started rooting for him.

And your a Jets fan too?

Coincidently yes

I feel bad for you.

Yep. They still suck.

Thai Jet, as I said before, why is it that every team BUT the Mets seems to "find" guys in their minor league system that step up to the challenge? We can't continue to lean on the injury crutch. Every team has the injury bug (although possibly not to the extent that we have), but the Mets are the only one that seems to crumble when it does.

I'll be at Citi Field to see this abortion of a team tomorrow night, first time in the new stadium. I'll be there for the novelty, and then what do you know, a game is scheduled to break out!

Hopefully Ollie Perez brings the best stuff that he has coming off the DL. We've seen what happens when he doesn't. It'll either be a gem performance keeping us riveted in our seats, or an early train ride home.

Its because we trade away our young talent for old vets that are on the downside of their career and are injury prone.

They suck. The franchise is doodoo.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company