JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

I like the persona, but don't forget that Carlito got some time off last game because he took it too far.

Fair enough. I dont think I am taking it that far. Calling someone stupid or a moron is not the same as saying what Carlito did.

Some of us need to grow thicker skin. I kidding around tyring to have fun.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unvote Ace

Where the hell has Costello been? He has shown up for, what, 2 posts maybe?

vote Frank Costello

Let's lynch somebody dammit!!

I'm glad Costello wasn't at 8 votes when Corleone showed up.

This kind of BS has to stop. This doesn't make me anymore suspicious of you but it would add motivation for me to vote for you.

I remember a few games back the doctor getting lynched because of **** like this without even getting a chance to even respond.

We must hear from Costello, the purpose of voting for him is to pressure him.

You're an idiot. Its simple. Do some research on these "trains" I have joined. I voted Sonny because the ****er complained about playing a long game right off the bat. I was the 2nd to vote. I voted Ace because he was very pushy, I was the 6th to vote and people joined after me. Once we found out it was Doggin, I know that his style, I moved my vote to you, 2nd to do so, because you suck.

You case sucks, just like the way you suck little boys off.

And actually you were 3rd on me, and 3rd on Sonny. I stand corrected, as do you.

Fair enough. I dont think I am taking it that far. Calling someone stupid or a moron is not the same as saying what Carlito did.

Some of us need to grow thicker skin. I kidding around tyring to have fun.

No, I would agree you haven't taken it too far yet. But you're going further and further with every post. The thing about acting with a persona such as the one you're using now, is eventually you'll go too far just because you've been pushing it for several days. We don't need to have someone banned for a couple days, or a week, as we saw last game how it killed the pace of the already slow game.

We get that you have a post restriction/requirement by EY. Don't try and write it off, I of everyone know that you do. Regardless, you need to chill out.

You are throwing out a lot of ideas creating confusion. Its a scum tell. If people focused they would see that. I have no restriction, I am doing this on my own will.

I am not making believe I am EY. I just figured I would play in the same spirit he played with Henry last time. Remember? He was being an *******.

Why is this so hard for you jackasses to grasp?

And this weird love between you and JiF is distrubing. It makes me uncomfortable.

Listen Toolbag, I would never understand someone like you to grasp what JiF and I have. It's special.

I myself find your fascination and mimicking of EY a little disturbing to be perfectly honest. Also I don't think it's the Jif and Me thing making you uncomfortable. It's probably the three sizes too small pair of He-man underoos your wearing.

You are throwing out a lot of ideas creating confusion. Its a scum tell. If people focused they would see that. I have no restriction, I am doing this on my own will.

If I was the first to throw out the idea of a post restriction, it'd be understandable. The fact that you've repeatedly said "I just dont like Fredo," reeks. Sorry to burst your bubble.

And actually you were 3rd on me, and 3rd on Sonny. I stand corrected, as do you.

Sure. Point remains...I wouldnt call that jumping on trains. And you case is weak and totally predicated on me voting you and being an *******. Dont deny it.

No, I would agree you haven't taken it too far yet. But you're going further and further with every post. The thing about acting with a persona such as the one you're using now, is eventually you'll go too far just because you've been pushing it for several days. We don't need to have someone banned for a couple days, or a week, as we saw last game how it killed the pace of the already slow game.

I highly doubt what I am doing is going to get me banned. And I have enough self control to not take it that far. You have my word. Molester.

Listen Toolbag, I would never understand someone like you to grasp what JiF and I have. It's special.

I myself find your fascination and mimicking of EY a little disturbing to be perfectly honest. Also I don't think it's the Jif and Me thing making you uncomfortable. It's probably the three sizes too small pair of He-man underoos your wearing.

Toolbag? I like Slapdick better. And I dont want to understand what you and JiF have, its gross.

If I was the first to throw out the idea of a post restriction, it'd be understandable. The fact that you've repeatedly said "I just dont like Fredo," reeks. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Yeah, I dont like you. I dont like the way you play. Your reactions have been scummy. The fact that you have a problem with Frank but keep your vote based off an admitted weak case on me is also scummy.

You tell him muffin top.

I <3 U.

Sonny, it's very early. I'm suspicious of everyone in the game right now. We've been playing a couple days and when I read your posts, I see a lot of a guy making short posts that are game related, but they are not really prodding or scumhunting. Your initial vote on Frank was kind of with a bs reason, I personally take it as a scumtell when someone votes without giving a valid reason.

Also, this is not so much something you did, but I was uncomfortable with the way the wagon quickly dissolved on you. I waited it out a little bit, and it seemed to me at least that once the pressure was off you, the activity level dropped off a bit. It's exactly my point that no one seems to be questioning you that makes me worried about how that whole thing went down. (maybe it was a tactic to vote you, and then quickly remove it to distance?)

Sonny, It's early... very early in the game and it's not like I have you 100% pegged for scum. I just personally didn't feel like I got a good enough read on you while you were pressured before. Maybe you and I have different play styles, I don't know who you are so It's tough for me to read that. Maybe i'm just paranoid.

Until this very post, imo, you just been giving What I mean is that going through your posts, they seem like

WTF? I did have a legit reason. It was a pressure vote. Its odd to me that you wouldn't recognize that based on all your mentions of pressuring me. No one seemed to really be giving much attention to Frank so I unvoted. Are all the people who voted for Frank now suspicious to you as well cause their reasons are the same as mine. Oh and can you try that last line again please, this time in English.

WTF? I did have a legit reason. It was a pressure vote. Its odd to me that you wouldn't recognize that based on all your mentions of pressuring me. No one seemed to really be giving much attention to Frank so I unvoted. Are all the people who voted for Frank now suspicious to you as well cause their reasons are the same as mine. Oh and can you try that last line again please, this time in English.

Vote: Frank Costello

Might as well give him one too.

I'm sorry. Cause that was so well explained at the time?

Rooney - I've got to agree with Sonny here. Like I said to Fredo, he was damned either way - his choices were to vote for Corleone (and be accused of bandwagon jumping) or someone else (for which he's getting pressure from you). I said it before, I'll say it again - I actually think Sonny's innocent.

Seriously though, you explained NONE of it. Did you say pressure vote? no. Am I supposed to be a mind reader? This is the first time you are actually explaining any of this to me. Kindly quote your posts where you went through all of this please.

This is what I get for believing a known simpleton instead of going back and doing the research myself. I'm embarrassed.

Sure. Point remains...I wouldnt call that jumping on trains. And you case is weak and totally predicated on me voting you and being an *******. Dont deny it.

If you're agreeing that you were the third vote on two trains, then I don't have to go back and read now - which is good. And that said, the point does remain. The third vote is the point when a vote count becomes a train. That's where the momentum starts to build.

The fact that you have a problem with Frank but keep your vote based off an admitted weak case on me is also scummy.

Frank's at 7 votes now. There's no point in casting another vote for him until he shows back up. Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind on that as we get closer to the deadline.

Rooney - I've got to agree with Sonny here. Like I said to Fredo, he was damned either way - his choices were to vote for Corleone (and be accused of bandwagon jumping) or someone else (for which he's getting pressure from you). I said it before, I'll say it again - I actually think Sonny's innocent.

Maybe i'm the one being unclear here. I'm not saying damn it Sonny, don't vote for Frank. I'm saying, "might as well give him one" is about a lame reason as i can think of.

Maybe i'm the one being unclear here. I'm not saying damn it Sonny, don't vote for Frank. I'm saying, "might as well give him one" is about a lame reason as i can think of.

yeah, in context (just after, IIRC, someone posted "lets vote for an inactive, Michael or Frank. I pick Michael") it was pretty clear to me that he meant "Frank's the other inactive, so we might as well through a vote on him too"

I highly doubt what I am doing is going to get me banned. And I have enough self control to not take it that far. You have my word. Molester.

The original reason I researched you was because your vote for me was reasoned with "Because he lied last game." You weren't confused, that was just your reasoning. In other words, at least at the time, it would appear you didn't have a good reason for voting for me. I knew you had already been on a couple trains, so I researched. My reason for voting for you now is, as I've stated I don't know how many times, because you've been in the middle of the 3 early trains, with two of the votes initially coming off because you "didn't like" us.

Toolbag? I like Slapdick better. And I dont want to understand what you and JiF have, its gross.

Yeah, I dont like you. I dont like the way you play. Your reactions have been scummy. The fact that you have a problem with Frank but keep your vote based off an admitted weak case on me is also scummy.

Seriously man? This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've brought this up, and this will be the 2nd or 3rd time I've answered you. It does the town no good for me to put the 8th vote on Frank. Too many bad things can happen leading to a speed lynch before he gets back. My problem with Frank is solely lack of activity. He hasn't said enough yet for anyone to draw any conclusions.

This is what I get for believing a known simpleton instead of going back and doing the research myself. I'm embarrassed.

If you're agreeing that you were the third vote on two trains, then I don't have to go back and read now - which is good. And that said, the point does remain. The third vote is the point when a vote count becomes a train. That's where the momentum starts to build.

Frank's at 7 votes now. There's no point in casting another vote for him until he shows back up. Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind on that as we get closer to the deadline.

Simpleton? I'm moving up in the world :D

Normally I agree but barring a reveal all he's going to say is "sorry guys - working crazy hours haven't been able to log in" -- which causes everyone to unvote (with a sternly worded warning).

Not to be a doosh but if you work crazy hours and can't get on a computer often than don't sign up. These games are fun with a lot of action, bickering, accusations etc. Having to put the breaks on the game because someone can only post at midnight is getting old.

For that reason I'm fine with voting Frankie C. off strictly for non-activity.

And save it scum... don't try to spin this into me being anxious because I'm mafia.

LOL, but apparently I dont.

Honestly, I thought I was 2nd but, oh no, I was 3rd. Thats it, that one spot. I must be scum.

You guys and this case are a joke.

The original reason I researched you was because your vote for me was reasoned with "Because he lied last game." You weren't confused, that was just your reasoning. In other words, at least at the time, it would appear you didn't have a good reason for voting for me. I knew you had already been on a couple trains, so I researched. My reason for voting for you now is, as I've stated I don't know how many times, because you've been in the middle of the 3 early trains, with two of the votes initially coming off because you "didn't like" us.

Seriously man? This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've brought this up, and this will be the 2nd or 3rd time I've answered you. It does the town no good for me to put the 8th vote on Frank. Too many bad things can happen leading to a speed lynch before he gets back. My problem with Frank is solely lack of activity. He hasn't said enough yet for anyone to draw any conclusions.

Simpleton? I'm moving up in the world :D

I am just telling you why I think you are scummy. And I was obviously kidding when I said you lied to the town last game. I explained my case on you later...I was just trying to make a funny at first.

Normally I agree but barring a reveal all he's going to say is "sorry guys - working crazy hours haven't been able to log in" -- which causes everyone to unvote (with a sternly worded warning).

Not to be a doosh but if you work crazy hours and can't get on a computer often than don't sign up. These games are fun with a lot of action, bickering, accusations etc. Having to put the breaks on the game because someone can only post at midnight is getting old.

For that reason I'm fine with voting Frankie C. off strictly for non-activity.

And save it scum... don't try to spin this into me being anxious because I'm mafia.

I hear you, but I think we should give him some time to come back and offer a reveal if he has one. If the group wants to agree on a deadline for Frank to make another appearance, I'm also okay with lynching him for inactivity. This inactive, he's probably not scum but he's not helping either. I'd rather lynch an inactive townie than one who's trying to help catch a predator.

LOL, but apparently I dont.

Honestly, I thought I was 2nd but, oh no, I was 3rd. Thats it, that one spot. I must be scum.

You guys and this case are a joke.

Big difference between the 2nd and 3rd votes, IMHO, and your demeanor isn't helping you in my eyes.

But the case against you isn't picking up any steam, so I don't think you have anything to worry about right now. I'm willing to move my vote if a more compelling case comes along. Right now you're the best I've got.

I'm happy to put our own deadline on Frank. 2 posts in 3+ days? WTF? And both posts were posts saying,"sorry, was busy, be back soon".....

Tomorrow at noon?

I'd prefer not to put an arbitrary deadline on lynching a potential power role before he can claim (and at this point, everyone's a potential power role). On the other hand, we have a deadline of Monday at noon, and if he shows up late and roleclaims, we may not have time to lynch anyone else anyway. Let's pick a time closer to the actual deadline. Sunday at noon?

I'd prefer not to put an arbitrary deadline on lynching a potential power role before he can claim (and at this point, everyone's a potential power role). On the other hand, we have a deadline of Monday at noon, and if he shows up late and roleclaims, we may not have time to lynch anyone else anyway. Let's pick a time closer to the actual deadline. Sunday at noon?

Yeah, you're right, better to get it right rather than rush to get our lynch results before the Hebrew Hiker takes off. :)

Understandable conclusion.

My vote for Frank is to prod him into action. I don't like coasters early because (1) as scum it's easy to hide and (2) if town, they can screw the game up later.

Frank has 2 posts in this game. He says on 6/23 that he's going out for drinks and will post later, which he hasn't. So unless he's in the hospital with alcohol poising he should have at least chimed in with something useful by now.

Finally, I was what? The 4th or 5th vote? He needs 9 to lynch, so he is far from being in danger.

Also on other fast moving trains you were

Archived