JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

Good game guys, especially Irish.

I stuck in the game when I shouldn't've, thinking it would serve as a welcome distraction. My teammates and EY knew that my mother passed away as soon as we got started. I dropped out when my father also went into the hospital, and he passed three weeks to the day after my mother. The funeral's today. I wasn't going to post any of that in game. It wouldn't've been right if that kept you from voting me off.

JiF/Pac - I was acting pissed, but that was all part of being scum. You guys made it fun. Thanks.

I'll be back.

Slats - that's awful, I'm really sorry to hear your dad passed away too. I thought I had a rough summer (my grandmother passed away last wednesday and my mother in law this thursday) - I have no idea how you're dealing with all of that.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, if it wasn't for DeVito this game would be over by now.

Plus, this game is doing irreperable damage to Bleedin' Green's reputation as a top mafia game player.

BTW SMC, who exactly did you think I was when you made this post? I couldn't tell if this was actually directed at me or just someone you thought was me.

BTW SMC, who exactly did you think I was when you made this post? I couldn't tell if this was actually directed at me or just someone you thought was me.

It was directed at Lefty who I thought was you.

Your reputation is secure.

Glad we finally killed you, though. You've been the thorn in my side the last 2 games, you bastard. :D

It was directed at Lefty who I thought was you.

Your reputation is secure.

Glad we finally killed you, though. You've been the thorn in my side the last 2 games, you bastard. :D

Haha, I do what I can. Although I think I'm a little insulted that you thought I was that douche Lefty. :P

Your just mad because you couldn't keep it in your pants and revealed about 4 votes away from a lynch. Your gutless reveal almost cost the town a win.

You once again forget it was with a deadline looming later that afternoon, ya big doof. Not to mention half the game had already said they would be moving their vote to me in order to avoid a random lynch. As I said then, waiting too long to reveal would've precluded us from going after anyone else and would've resulted in either a random lynch or speed lynch. Both are never good things.

Oh, and newsflash, it actually won us the game considering it ultimately lead to two blocked NKs from the mafia. You're just bitter because after your blind squirrel moment on day one you didn't get a damn thing right all game. :P

You once again forget it was with a deadline looming later that afternoon, ya big doof. Not to mention half the game had already said they would be moving their vote to me in order to avoid a random lynch. As I said then, waiting too long to reveal would've precluded us from going after anyone else and would've resulted in either a random lynch or speed lynch. Both are never good things.

Oh, and newsflash, it actually won us the game considering it ultimately lead to two blocked NKs from the mafia. You're just bitter because after your blind squirrel moment on day one you didn't get a damn thing right all game. :P

So you're saying my pressuring you led to the reveal which wound up winning the game.

I agree and you're welcome.:)

Archived