Any Good Sporting Events Coming Up

B_Coole

I am a huge sports fano! I love to attend the traditional games and all of that but was wondering if there are any sporting events coming up in the near future. I would love to travel to different events besides games. The more unique the better. Can anyone help with suggestions?

I've been dying to find a new sporting event to attend also. The ideal would be an event that combines luxury and famous sports players. I've always wanted to know what it would be like to be in one room with around 20 sports legends just to hear them talk about "the good ole NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL days." If someone hasn't come up with an idea like this, then I say we make it happen, Brad!

I've been dying to find a new sporting event to attend also. The ideal would be an event that combines luxury and famous sports players. I've always wanted to know what it would be like to be in one room with around 20 sports legends just to hear them talk about "the good ole NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL days." If someone hasn't come up with an idea like this, then I say we make it happen, Brad!

Monaghan United vs Limerick FC, at Kingspan Century Park, July 2 at 8pm.

Official opening of the all weather training pitch, attended by all the top brass of the FAI and possibly some former World Cup international players.

Assuming Limerick manage to stay in existence that long....

I am a huge sports fano! I love to attend the traditional games and all of that but was wondering if there are any sporting events coming up in the near future. I would love to travel to different events besides games. The more unique the better. Can anyone help with suggestions?

Anyone else find these two posts odd?

I smell a spammer sleeper cell here.

meh... i was never at ji so i have no history with klecko.

He's made 3,400 posts on these forums... it only takes reading about 5 of them before you should have a cache of material.

I just know a lot of posters from JI sucked. Luckily we got a few good ones mixed into the bunch.

Yeah, those guys are the worst... and thanks for the compliment.

meh... i was never at ji so i have no history with klecko.

I just know a lot of posters from JI sucked. Luckily we got a few good ones mixed into the bunch.

Nobody liked Hector over at JI.

When he followed me and Bergen and EY and Chan and Fishooked and JiF and others over here back in October, he decided to take on a new persona like a kid starting at a new school.

Why he chose obnoxious prick, nobody can quite figure out.

Nobody liked Hector over at JI.

When he followed me and Bergen and EY and Chan and Fishooked and JiF and others over here back in October, he decided to take on a new persona like a kid starting at a new school.

Why he chose obnoxious prick, nobody can quite figure out.

A) Nobody likes me here either

B) I've always been an obnoxious prick

Archived