MASCOT IDEAS

Borgoguy

After extensive contemplation, I believe we need a JetNation mascot to lead the charge as we head into the upcoming season. Please list any ideas for the type of mascot and/or names which jump to mind. Broad brush strokes are acceptable, as are specific concepts. I will forward the best to Max for his comments and approval. Per standard operating procedure, we will do the opposite of what he recommends. Here are two ideas for discussion:

CONCEPT 1: A large stack of pancakes, complete with melting butter and syrup cascading tantalizingly down the stack. We can see the arms and legs of the person in the costume (I would suggest green leggings and white gloves, but will defer to those of you (Verde, Arsis, Pragmatic Bus) more adept with fashion ideology.), but nothing else.

PROPOSED NAME: "Stacks".

CONCEPT 2: A female dressed as a hot, voluptuous JetNation tugboat, which pulls us relentlessly into the safe harbor of the Meadowlands.

PROPOSED MASCOT NAME: "Tugger".

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about a Fruit bowl named Max? lol

It has potential. We just need to work on it a little. Since we always want to attract more female members to Jetnation, how about we do a tie in with a feminine hygiene company like Tambrands? Instead of a fruit bowl, we go with a giant panty liner with the JetNation logo on it. And instead of "Max", we call the mascot "Maxie"?

grimace.jpg

Name him Joe.

He's purple for the ladies and the limp wristed.

He's fat like the majority of posters here.

He's lame like the majority of posters here.

He's goofy and slightly retarded like the majority of posters here.

Maybe morph this character and that of another who can "spit out a rhyme"?

It has potential. We just need to work on it a little. Since we always want to attract more female members to Jetnation, how about we do a tie in with a feminine hygiene company like Tambrands? Instead of a fruit bowl, we go with a giant panty liner with the JetNation logo on it. And instead of "Max", we call the mascot "Maxie"?

You are just a bit left of center, you know.

I like this idea (damn you Verde, lol) so keep brainstorming people. We are smarter than I, something great will come from this.

My suggestion is a gay superhero to go along with the shield logo. Really tight pants, that kind of thing. He can hold the shield over his crotch and say with a lisp, "We must protect this house".

:rl:

With the economy the way it is and so many mascots out of jobs I think we should adopt a mascot instead.

May I suggest "The Ambiguously Gay Duo" Ace and Gary?

amb_gay1.jpg

Thank you for your submission, no pun intended. Though, I always prefer to go with an original concept. I am sure that we can do better than this, guys. Come on, put on your thinking caps.

With the economy the way it is and so many mascots out of jobs I think we should adopt a mascot instead.

May I suggest "The Ambiguously Gay Duo" Ace and Gary?

amb_gay1.jpg

I like this. Maybe have a Norwegian marmaloof sitting on top of the submissive male's head to complete the logo. You know, "fear the cat butt."

I like this idea (damn you Verde, lol) so keep brainstorming people. We are smarter than I, something great will come from this.

My suggestion is a gay superhero to go along with the shield logo. Really tight pants, that kind of thing. He can hold the shield over his crotch and say with a lisp, "We must protect this house".

:rl:

Only if through the tight pants we see the outline of a grotesquely massive phallus. We then name the mascot "Baloney Boy".

Like a boy scout I'm always prepared for what mother nature throws at me, so i made up for my gayness by posting a lot of hot asian chicks in the Hot chicks thread. You should check it out, you might change your mind about the whole girl on girl thing. :-P

Don't buy into Verde's denials.

I'm one of more fashion inclinned posters? Lmao. Nice one. As for the topic of this thread about the mascot? As long as we don't go with SJ's idea of boss turd I will be happy with it.

I thought you had an internship with Isaac Mizrahi in the late 90s.

Like a boy scout I'm always prepared for what mother nature throws at me, so i made up for my gayness by posting a lot of hot asian chicks in the Hot chicks thread. You should check it out, you might change your mind about the whole girl on girl thing. :-P

I do peek at that thread every now & again, actually. It's intriguing to me who men find attractive.

Archived