Check Out This South Florida Shoreline...(it's 95 right now)

SoFlaJets

Shut the heck up! The northeast blows chunks of bile right now and I would give anything to be in the heat and humidity than this constant, cool drizzle....but it will be 72 degrees today and holy cow - the sun's coming out tomorrow (allegedly) and could it be? Yes! They say it will be 85! Hold the frickin' presses!

Shut the heck up! The northeast blows chunks of bile right now and I would give anything to be in the heat and humidity than this constant, cool drizzle....but it will be 72 degrees today and holy cow - the sun's coming out tomorrow (allegedly) and could it be? Yes! They say it will be 85! Hold the frickin' presses!

on our way to the beach now T...not to rub it in or nuthin'

Sorry, my Boston friend. I know how bad your weather can be. I hated spring when I lived there - or should I say "what spring?" Cold, rain, depressing, though by end of June, it was usually better. Sounds like crap this year.

However, it's 110 degrees on my sunny back porch right now - at 6 pm! I have no idea what the heat index is, but I'm not going outside to find out. :biggrin:

Archived