I am on vacation this week

Maxman

That is pretty cool actually. We went down near Earle Navy base, there is some cool stuff to see down there.

Tonight is Land of the Lost. I know not the critics favorite. I think it looks funny though.

kids will like it for sure.. get the refillable popcorn tub if kids coming ..

want a REAL cool thing to do with kids at movies..take them to a late matinee, 4/5ish,,then look at listings and see when museum is playing as example, and say 'hey, who wants adouble feature, and take them to two flicks'

when movie over tell manager that there was some kind of noise coming form air conditioner that made listening hard during spots..pick up a few free tix ;)

want a REAL cool thing to do with kids at movies..take them to a late matinee, 4/5ish,,then look at listings and see when museum is playing as example, and say 'hey, who wants adouble feature, and take them to two flicks'

when movie over tell manager that there was some kind of noise coming form air conditioner that made listening hard during spots..pick up a few free tix ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if you tried to use a Buy One Get One Free coupon at the pearly gates.

Technically the plan is for Mrs. SJ to hand in the coupon and sneak him in. It is probably his best shot. :-P

Saw Land of the Lost. It was okay, not great, not terrible. Some parts were pretty funny.

Great Adventure tomorrow along with the Safari (the zoo, not Jackson). :-P

have fun..

beware the circular motion rides for 'kids' over 35 :(

have fun..

beware the circular motion rides for 'kids' over 35 :(

That is good. I told my son yesterday I am old now, I don't have to prove anything to anybody. If I don't want to go on a ride, I am not going. :-P

The motion stuff doesn't bother me. The 800 foot drops, that is the part that scares me.

Sesame Place.

Buy a ticket one day, get a free one the next day. At least that's what they said on the Yankees broadcast.

If you have young kids Sesame Place is a fun time. Pretty much all water rides, just walk around and stay cool.

i hope you did kingda ka. the day would be a waste if you hadnt

It was closed today. I heard it is closed a lot. Did everything that was open, Superman, Batman, Solja Boy, the new wodden roller coaster El something. The lines weren't long, it was a good day to be there.

Even did the safari. Didn't realize they don't let the monkeys climb on your car anymore.

Archived