JetNation Update. What features do you want to see?

Maxman

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Therein lies the problem, Borgo. My guess is that the majority rules 'round here - with a heavy emphasis on the owner's feelings about such matters. This is Max's baby - we just visit. For example, you go visit cousin Arnie and his wife Annabelle in the Poconos - house rules say you take your shoes off at the door. Their house, their rules, you take your shoes off at the door.

You know when you will know when the majority rules around here? When you don't see that little reply button on all these threads after you try to login.

:-P

thats where it gets really tough for me... I believe humor should never be restricted and nothing should be off limits, but people need to understand that they arent with their little group of friends. As a "community" people need to think before posting.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I would say things myself that I would never post.

We have talked about this like 20 times via PM. What you just posted is completely untrue. This has nothing to do with us limiting creativity. It is actually completely the opposite. People are lazy. They are calling each other names. Laughing at the pain people go through in death.

If anything we are weeding ourselves of those who aren't creative enough. Anyone who follows the few simple rules we have will never have a problem here.

Does sarcastically attacking Tom Brady in a football forum a violation of those few simple rules?

You know when you will know when the majority rules around here? When you don't see that little reply button on all these threads after you try to login.

:-P

It would be a sad day for a few. LOL!

Hey everybody! Big Brother is on! Yeah!

Hey everyone, thanks for the thoughts. I want to let everyone who posted a serious suggestion in this thread, that I will (and have) looked through them all. Anything that we can implement, we will. So I thank you for the feedback.

Otherwise nothing good will come of this, so thanks again. Going to just lock this one down.

Archived