JetNation Update. What features do you want to see?

Maxman

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, "Verde". Me? I would not use the chat rooms.

Hey I really have no idea what joke you are trying to play right now. I would like to keep this thread as spam free as possible though. I am going to use it to see what changes we should implement. So any serious feedback is appreciated.

The chat room software with webcam (video) and sound is a few hundred dollars so if most people don't think they would use it I will pass.

Thanks.

I will look into the video, the ones I found in the past for non youtube, I didn't like those.

The chat room though, with video, is that something you guys and girls would use?

depends......can we make a rule that the girls have to go topless? if not i'll settle for pasties. :D

I wouldn't use it either. You people are annoying enough over text, why would I need to see you too?

LOL!

So true.......and yes, that includes me too. I

have been called a pain in the a@@ on more than one occassion. :)

I think Jet Nation is perfect as is. I think Max and his outstanding staff of moderators have created an exceptionally warm and friendly fan forum that all can enjoy.

Never before has such an amazingly informative site with such lively, entertaining debate, including ever-so-friendly, but never mean-spirited, ribbing existed anywhere on the internet.

I plan on reccommending Jet Nation to all my friends and family members. I give it two thumbs up! :thumbup:

Leave it to Klecko to mention ribs in there.

By the way--I don't think the video and sound in chat is worth it Max--who would use that? Do the server thing...that sounds cool. Nothing new off the top of my head to suggest--I'm only good for bugging you about fixing stuff. :lol:

I don't even own a webcam. No good can come of them.

Agreed! Put me down for a big 'ole "nay" on the video-conference meetings for work as well. No more doodling? No more naps? No more muting and calling the moderator a d*ck-head? Bleh!

Hey I really have no idea what joke you are trying to play right now. I would like to keep this thread as spam free as possible though. I am going to use it to see what changes we should implement. So any serious feedback is appreciated.

The chat room software with webcam (video) and sound is a few hundred dollars so if most people don't think they would use it I will pass.

Thanks.

Keep pitchin', "Max".

Thanks.

Max look if you want to do something like that look into Pal Talk. i believe its free. just set up a JN room and provide us with a link.

http://www.paltalk.com/

how about some kind of reward system to inspire better posting Max? Say, for instance if someone starts a thread that gets a lot of hits and stays atop the board for a while that poster gets some Vcash...IDK put the number at 1000 views. I like playing poker when times are slow on the boards and I'm running low on cash-thus my concern

And how about a reward system to encourage some others to post up some new Wiki articles?

you know what would be cool ? if someone quotes you, you get notified by PM.

I usually don't follow threads too closely, and I don't want to seem rude by not responding

of course anyone on your ignore list is ignored

Oh yeah ..it would be cool if we could search post for usernames that have less then three letters :D

yeah i know.. i could change my name back to greengal.. but what would be the fun of that? :lol:

And how about a reward system to encourage some others to post up some new Wiki articles?

Good point. Maybe we will have to do a contest of some sort. Cash prizes. Possibly even a Jets flask.

:-P

Archived