New York Yankees vs. Atlanta Braves @ Turner Field Series Thread

Otter

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You Yankmee fans are hilarious.

Getting out of jams is what good pitchers are all about..no matter if they are responsible for that jam.

I'm sure the DP's and groundouts had nothing to do with Hanson's pitching.

:rl: Exactly. Too bad these 2 Yankee fans no nothing about baseball. They are funny however.

:rl: Exactly. Too bad these 2 Yankee fans no nothing about baseball. They are funny however.

What a joke. You come here & question my baseball knowledge? Who the F are you? All you do is " :rl: " at everything and criticize people at every opportunity.

Why don't you add something productive?

What a joke. You come here & question my baseball knowledge? Who the F are you? All you do is " :rl: " at everything and criticize people at every opportunity.

Why don't you add something productive?

:rl: Like you did last night saying that Hanson sucked when he got the Yankees to hit into DP's or struck them out ? Yeah real great insight there kid. It was good for a laugh however . You Yankee fans are too much. :bag:

:rl: Like you did last night saying that Hanson sucked when he got the Yankees to hit into DP's or struck them out ? Yeah real great insight there kid. It was good for a laugh however . You Yankee fans are too much. :bag:

:rl:

The Yankees should have scored on him at least once. He was pitching like crap. I am going to stand by my statement. How old are you? 11? :rl:ing at everthing...

I'd be for that. Every time Girardi gets tossed, and Pena takes over, it's really amazing how much better Pena looks as a manager.

Even just how he lit a fire under A-Rod's ass before the clutch RBI single. Girardi would never do that.

Yeah, I'd bet any amount of money if Girardi was still managing at that point of the game, A-Rod would have struck out.

I'd bet that if Girardi didnt get tossed arod would still have the same at bat he had.. Guy throw 4 pitches right down the middle

Its really unbelievable how you guys are overrating the manager's affect.

The problems we have now are the same we had under Torre. The core of hitters are the problem. They are way to inconsistent...and the middle of our order has struggled with RISP for years now.

Time for Cervelli to become the every day catcher.

Tonight's lineup. Cano is out with a banged up wrist. Melkey and Matsui have the flu.

YANKEES (39-32)

Jeter SS

Damon LF

Teixeira 1B

Rodriguez 3B

Posada C

Swisher RF

Gardner CF

Ransom 2B

Pettitte LHP

Pitching: LHP Andy Pettitte (7-3, 4.26).

BRAVES (34-37)

McLouth CF

Prado 2B

Jones 3B

McCann C

Escobar SS

Anderson LF

Francoeur RF

Kotchman 1B

Lowe RHP

Pitching: RHP Derek Lowe (7-5, 4.09).

Tonight's lineup. Cano is out with a banged up wrist. Melkey and Matsui have the flu.

YANKEES (39-32)

Jeter SS

Damon LF

Teixeira 1B

Rodriguez 3B

Posada C

Swisher RF

Gardner CF

Ransom 2B

Pettitte LHP

Pitching: LHP Andy Pettitte (7-3, 4.26).

BRAVES (34-37)

McLouth CF

Prado 2B

Jones 3B

McCann C

Escobar SS

Anderson LF

Francoeur RF

Kotchman 1B

Lowe RHP

Pitching: RHP Derek Lowe (7-5, 4.09).

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????

They can't hit in the clutch, and they can't hit pitchers they've never seen before. Which is why you see this team score 9 runs off Santana, and 0 off a rookie who has no command whatsoever.

They faced so many young pitchers in the Marlins, and Nationals series as well as this first one against the Braves, and really the only good pitcher that they've faced was Josh Johnson. The rest of them are ****, basically.

Want more proof that the guy wasn't all that special... he only went 5 and a third. The guy isn't good right now, but I suspect he will be.

Update:

vs. Red Sox (With the flu)

6.0 IP

2 H

0 ER

0 R

W

That's

4-0

2.48 ERA

Braves 5-0 when starting.

Update:

vs. Red Sox (With the flu)

6.0 IP

2 H

0 ER

0 R

W

That's

4-0

2.48 ERA

Braves 5-0 when starting.

First of all, not one Yankee fan concerns themselves with the Braves anymore.

Secondly....

The longest outing of his career! lol

and Finally...

Keep in mind, they say Joba is a 6 inning pitcher at best, and the longest outing of his career is 8 innings, plus Joba pitches in a tougher league, and in the toughest division in baseball. Meanwhile Braves are a below .500 team (as usual), in a crap division.

First of all, not one Yankee fan concerns themselves with the Braves anymore.

Secondly....

The longest outing of his career! lol

and Finally...

Keep in mind, they say Joba is a 6 inning pitcher at best, and the longest outing of his career is 8 innings, plus Joba pitches in a tougher league, and in the toughest division in baseball. Meanwhile Braves are a below .500 team (as usual), in a crap division.

That's great..but 3 of his wins are in your division.

Keep spinning, biscuits.

Enjoy being a fourth place team in the National League East... lol

Biscuits, Solid job of conceding that you lost the Hanson argument.

However, the Braves are 5 games out of first place in their division, the Yanks 3.5.

You would think with all of that purchased talent the Yanks would be far superior in their own division compared to the 'fourth place' team you speak of.

Biscuits, Solid job of conceding that you lost the Hanson argument.

However, the Braves are 5 games out of first place in their division, the Yanks 3.5.

You would think with all of that purchased talent the Yanks would be far superior in their own division compared to the 'fourth place' team you speak of.

Our division is actually the toughest division in baseball, and probably the toughest division out of every sport in the world. Your division is a weak hack division, with every excuse in the book.

An injured Mets lineup, and your behind them.

A Phillies rotation that reeks of ass

A young Marlins team

And yet your behind all those teams.

Our division is actually the toughest division in baseball, and probably the toughest division out of every sport in the world. Your division is a weak hack division, with every excuse in the book.

An injured Mets lineup, and your behind them.

A Phillies rotation that reeks of ass

A young Marlins team

And yet your behind all those teams.

The Marlins were the best team in baseball early on..they're legit.

The Phillies rotation is the same one that won them a WS last year.

The Mets have not been injured all season.

There is plenty of baseball to play.

Trolling is not you're strong point for either sport.

The Marlins were the best team in baseball early on..they're legit.

The Phillies rotation is the same one that won them a WS last year.

The Mets have not been injured all season.

There is plenty of baseball to play.

Trolling is not you're strong point for either sport.

38-39 is legit? They're an average team. Good for a young team.

Phillies rotation for the most part is the same, but Cole Hamels has been god awful compared to how he was in the postseason, and their other good pitcher is out for the year.

The Mets have lost Delgado, Beltran, and Reyes. Lets see your team play without Chipper, McCann, and someone else very good, and still only be a few games behind the Phils.

I didn't know I was trying to troll? lol

Archived