-Lunch - Pizza from my local joint

-Dinner - Lasagna

Thought this was a cool thread idea. :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breakfast:

Bowl of grapenuts with 1% milk

two slices of whole grain toast with a little bit of peanut butter and some blueberry preserves.

Lunch:

6" Subway turkey breast and black forest ham on honey oat bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, jalapeno, pepper jack cheese and honey mustard.

Black pepper ranch Sunchips

Desert:

4 Twizzler Rainbow Twists. Rasberry, grape, watermelon and orange to be exact.

Breakfast:

Bowl of grapenuts with 1% milk

two slices of whole grain toast with a little bit of peanut butter and some blueberry preserves.

Lunch:

6" Subway turkey breast and black forest ham on honey oat bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, jalapeno, pepper jack cheese and honey mustard.

Black pepper ranch Sunchips

Desert:

4 Twizzler Rainbow Twists. Rasberry, grape, watermelon and orange to be exact.

You're a healthy one, eh? My arteries will be clogged by the time I hit 25.

You're a healthy one, eh? My arteries will be clogged by the time I hit 25.

I wan't healthy at all until about two months ago. I could still do a lot better but my current diet has me losing weight so I guess I'm doing something right. :lol:

I wan't healthy at all until about two months ago. I could still do a lot better but my current diet has me losing weight so I guess I'm doing something right. :lol:

Hmmmm.. Don't you always make fun of ME for eating that stuff???

Hmmmm.. Don't you always make fun of ME for eating that stuff???

Yeah, that was before my doctor told me my heart would f#cking explode if I didn't quit it. I'll have you know I still don't eat tofu though. :lol:

ALK... how are those Black pepper ranch sunchips?? ive never seen them but i am in love with the Garden Salsa ones and the Harvest Cheddar also

They are excellent. I liked the Harvest Cheddar the most until I discovered these. The only place I have seen them around here was at a Dillon's store.

Breakfast- bowl of shredded wheat (not frosted) with shredded wheat and a protein shake

2nd Breakfast- 4 egg whites w/ sliced turkey and shredded cheese all cooked together and a grapefruit

Lunch- Turkey breast salad w/olives and mozzarella cheese with balsamic vinegar and olive oil + protein shake

2nd lunch- Small salad with sliced turkey and peanuts

Post workout shake- Protein and Maltodrexin sugars

Dinner- Steaks with edamame

Dessert- cottage cheese and peanut butter.

Breakfast- bowl of shredded wheat (not frosted) with shredded wheat and a protein shake

2nd Breakfast- 4 egg whites w/ sliced turkey and shredded cheese all cooked together and a grapefruit

Lunch- Turkey breast salad w/olives and mozzarella cheese with balsamic vinegar and olive oil + protein shake

you are serious about bulking up huh??? thats the diet i need to start eating but i would have to smoke a ounce of weed a day to be able to eat all that..

They are excellent. I liked the Harvest Cheddar the most until I discovered these. The only place I have seen them around here was at a Dillon's store.

yea i have never seen them around my way... hopefully we will get them soon.. my favorite chips are still the Dirty brand chips though.. most all of the flavor taste great.

Bowl of Oatmeal mixed with Protien Powder and Banana

650 Calorie Shake + Creatine

Eggs with Orange Juice

Clif Bar

Chipolte Chicken Tacos (bad, I know)

1.5 Breaded Chicken Cutlets over Pasta

Protein Shake

Chicken Breast

Skirt Steak over Rice

650 Calorie Shake

Bowl of Oatmeal mixed with Protien Powder and Banana

650 Calorie Shake + Creatine

Eggs with Orange Juice

Clif Bar

Chipolte Chicken Tacos (bad, I know)

1.5 Breaded Chicken Cutlets over Pasta

Protein Shake

Chicken Breast

Skirt Steak over Rice

650 Calorie Shake

you are serious about bulking up huh??? thats the diet i need to start eating but i would have to smoke a ounce of weed a day to be able to eat all that..

Honestly, I'm cutting weight hahaha. That's been my cut diet for some time now. Check out EY's diet, that's a bulking program, it's crazy how much that kid eats. I can't wait to bulk up, get to eat brown rice and some past again.

Honestly, I'm cutting weight hahaha. That's been my cut diet for some time now. Check out EY's diet, that's a bulking program, it's crazy how much that kid eats. I can't wait to bulk up, get to eat brown rice and some past again.

+20lbs in 4.5 weeks. No change in bodyfat %.

+20lbs in 4.5 weeks. No change in bodyfat %.

Yea i see what you mean.. and dam EY thats impressive.. i really need to start take those protien shakes.. my friend has been taking them and he has way more energy now of days and he seems to recover from a workout much fast then me.. i stay sore for at least 2 days after a good workout

Yea i see what you mean.. and dam EY thats impressive.. i really need to start take those protien shakes.. my friend has been taking them and he has way more energy now of days and he seems to recover from a workout much fast then me.. i stay sore for at least 2 days after a good workout

I'm sore after every workout, but that's because they're all full body, often near max work. The trick to bulking is being in the gym minimally, but making it count.

If you want a good Post-Workout Shake:

http://www.tmuscle.com/productInfo.do?id=459244

Oatmeal with raisins and blueberries for breakfast.

Red pepper hummus on a homemade popover with some NY extra sharp cheddar on the side for lunch. Don't sneer at NY Cheddar. It's better than WI and VT if you pick it right. I'm off to eat one of my favorite things: peanut butter on an apple. Yum.....

I'm sore after every workout, but that's because they're all full body, often near max work. The trick to bulking is being in the gym minimally, but making it count.

If you want a good Post-Workout Shake:

http://www.tmuscle.com/productInfo.do?id=459244

what do you think about Muscle Milk does it work.. ive drank a couple of them and im sure they made me constipated... sorry for the TMI

I'll go with yesterday, I guess...

Breakfast--Oatmeal with orange juice.

Lunch--Grilled cheese on whole grain bread (although I hate those f'ing seeds)

Dinner--Pork chop with no seasoning on it, rice, peppers and onions, some black pudding.

Today all I've had was a slice of pizza because there's nothing at home.

what do you think about Muscle Milk does it work.. ive drank a couple of them and im sure they made me constipated... sorry for the TMI

I've never used it.

I also like the powders because you don't have to take up fridge space and they last longer.

This stuff, for me at least, has done quite the contrary.

Admittedly, I buy stuff that's a little more high end, but it works well and as a benefit, tastes very good for what it is.

Archived