I heard a rumor....

Arsis

Aren't Max and all of the Mods originally JI posters, as well as pretty much all of the orignal JN guys?

i dont consider anyone who came over from JI before I joined this place as being JI guys. Its just everyone after 8/06.

im sure there are a couple of good ones.. just not sure who they are...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aren't Max and all of the Mods originally JI posters, as well as pretty much all of the orignal JN guys?

So what yopur saying is JI is kinda like primordial sludge? That over the years has gone through evolutionary shifts and changes and is now the ever evolved JN?

Now you're just being dumber than usual.

Pragmatic Bus was accused of "starting the fire" you dip****.

And I already got rep for quoting the Billy Joel song so you're a moron. :Nuts:

I was simply mentioning that I received rep for the post he was whining about. I wasn't lording it over him.

If I wanted to lord something over JiF I would say something about the Yankees being 10000000000 times the organization the Mets are.

I think you're being way too hard on yourself.

You're a much better poster than JiF or that #27Dominated guy.

Your brain is dumb and you suck at life. Poop on your face.

Cut it out. Max just got saying for a week how he wants this **** to stop. I don't want to see anyome banned. How about we all just calm down and act like adults. For your own sakes.

Dude, relax. JiF and I are good friends in real life. Part of how we blow off steam is to verbally brutalize each other on the internets. Most people know this, especially the mods.

Oh and not for nothin, but have you read some of the things posted about me here recently or seen some of the not so flattering photoshop work of Johnny Hector and others? I haven't complained once, just one PM to Vicious because he made a particularly mean spirited one in a thread I hadn't even posted in. But I never once complained to a mod because it's all in good fun.

Hey. I am sure it is a joke. I like you guys. I just wanted to say something before max did. I was told that they were on the verge of a bunch of bannings and I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Hey. I am sure it is a joke. I like you guys. I just wanted to say something before max did. I was told that they were on the verge of a bunch of bannings and I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Max assured me when I came over from JI that I had faux immunity whatever the hell that means. :confused0082:

Cut it out. Max just got saying for a week how he wants this **** to stop. I don't want to see anyome banned. How about we all just calm down and act like adults. For your own sakes.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I ask you a serious question? I heard from a reliable source that you were a sweet and nice person in real life. Why is it that your online persona the exact opposite of that?

Dude, relax. JiF and I are good friends in real life. Part of how we blow off steam is to verbally brutalize each other on the internets. Most people know this, especially the mods.

Oh and not for nothin, but have you read some of the things posted about me here recently or seen some of the not so flattering photoshop work of Johnny Hector and others? I haven't complained once, just one PM to Vicious because he made a particularly mean spirited one in a thread I hadn't even posted in. But I never once complained to a mod because it's all in good fun.

the problem is the unwashed masses will see this and think its ok to act like asshats...

we were all one big happy family before you people showed up here.

Jetsrule's multiple personalities?

thats a good place to start....

but i'll miss threads on my favorite show

Big Brother 2009 Start Date Announced

http://bigbigbrother.com/big-brother-2009-start-date-announced/

Finally. We now know that CBS is planning to launch the Big Brother 2009 season on July 9th, a Thursday, at 8pm and then follow up the premiere with Sunday and Tuesday episodes. This will return us to the more normal schedule of Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday, giving us a breather between each episode.

I like this layout much better than the Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday rush because of the extended downtime on each Thursday. The feeds

May I ask you a serious question? I heard from a reliable source that you were a sweet and nice person in real life. Why is it that your online persona the exact opposite of that?

Whomever told you I was sweet and nice is a liar! I want a name! I want blood!

she's like any woman... she's sweet and nice to a select few, then a complete ##### to everyone else...

lucky me I get to see both sides of the bean.

some of the not so flattering photoshop work of Johnny Hector and others?

The "Rules of Engagement" only covers "personal attacks". My Photoshop work is simply a graphical representation of your life, as described by you on these forums, and thus, is not in violation of the rules.

Besides, you love the attention, so a simple "Thank you" would suffice.

The "Rules of Engagement" only covers "personal attacks". My Photoshop work is simply a graphical representation of your life, as described by you on these forums, and thus, is not in violation of the rules.

Yes.

+ 1

And if I cant be a complete ******* to the posters that I like on this board, I will be a lost underrated internetz icon cruising through cyber space with no destination and no plan.

You guys cant do that to me. My life will be over. Where will I go, what will I do?

Please dont ban me JN mods....please....just warn me if Im being too harsh by telling Kleck to eat **** and die.

Archived