I heard a rumor....

Arsis

The "Rules of Engagement" only covers "personal attacks". My Photoshop work is simply a graphical representation of your life, as described by you on these forums, and thus, is not in violation of the rules.

Besides, you love the attention, so a simple "Thank you" would suffice.

You're really more of an artist... we'd be stifling you of your craft.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would never say anything to anyone or anything that I wouldn't say to anything, or anyone, or your face.

I'm the same way! Who'd have thunk that my superior self would have anything in common with you? My horse is befuddled!

the problem is the unwashed masses will see this and think its ok to act like asshats...

we were all one big happy family before you people showed up here.

If you don't like my unwashed mass. Then grab a brush and a hose and help a big brother out.

Personally I like you. I might even toss you a peanut if I had enough.

If you don't like my unwashed mass. Then grab a brush and a hose and help a big brother out.

Personally I like you. I might even toss you a peanut if I had enough.

that would require me to do work. And if I had to do work, i might as well go and do it for the people paying me money.

so far my happy list includes you, and you only.

+ 1

And if I cant be a complete ******* to the posters that I like on this board, I will be a lost underrated internetz icon cruising through cyber space with no destination and no plan.

You guys cant do that to me. My life will be over. Where will I go, what will I do?

Please dont ban me JN mods....please....just warn me if Im being too harsh by telling Kleck to eat **** and die.

You whiny little bitch!

You whiny little bitch!

You whine, I live.

I think his crankiness is both adorable and ahead of its time.

<3 U

Get a ****in' room.

Jealous.

I for one, like to watch.

We charge by the minute.

Why is it I can't admire someones qualities without you assuming something inappropriate?

<3 U

thats a good place to start....

but i'll miss threads on my favorite show

Big Brother 2009 Start Date Announced

http://bigbigbrother.com/big-brother-2009-start-date-announced/

Finally. We now know that CBS is planning to launch the Big Brother 2009 season on July 9th, a Thursday, at 8pm and then follow up the premiere with Sunday and Tuesday episodes. This will return us to the more normal schedule of Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday, giving us a breather between each episode.

I like this layout much better than the Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday rush because of the extended downtime on each Thursday. The feeds

Archived