Transformers Movie

Maxman

Instant Classic tried telling us in another thread that he liked it. There were some points made that the movie got bad reviews. That thread was locked, let's leave all that garbage behind.

If you saw the movie or plan on seeing the movie please share them here.

I liked the first one. It was mindless, I am a simpleton who likes mindless. I plan on seeing this one later this week, maybe this weekend.

Did I hear that there was a Jets sticker in the movie? :-P Oh my.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw Transformers yesterday. And you know I got excited.. Was it Megan Fox .. NO Was it the special effects?... NO...Was it the new hottie Isabel Lucas?... NO.... It was the JETS sticker on Megan's tool box..

J

E

T

S

JETS!!

JETS!!

JETS!!...

lol I would have been wrong to start the chant in the movie right.. I just can

It was crap. Talk about overload on CGI stuff. Way too many cheesy scenes, too.A good half hour of the movie was devoted to slow-mos of Megan Fox's titties--I'd rather watch those on my own time.

I agree with the Daily News review SJ posted in the locked thread.

Yeah but who actually listens to those things...

...I kid. I kid.

I dont know what you guys are talking about i thought the movie was AWESOME... its a movie about robot whatelse is there gonna be beside CGI... i thought the new robots were awesome and the movie was also funny as hell in some spots.. this movie is going to make record numbers. i went the the Drvie-in and could not believe the amount of people there on a WEDNESDAY.. basically no other screens were being watched everyone was parking at other screens because the screens where Transformers was playing was soooo packed... AWESOME AWESOME movie!!!

I may catch it this weekend as well..

Mindless is great sometimes I agree..

Critics dont like the flick, but when I am in mood for mindless, CGI laden flicks usually work,,sadly, the latest Terminator was just too boring to make up for mindless :(

Its good if you are 8 years old or have an 8 year old to bring. Otherwise, don't waste your time.

ya 124, thats my conundrum..no kids to bring anymore, and these get boring to me after 30 minutes of explosions,,with kids u at least get to see thier joy while u r bored

ya 124, thats my conundrum..no kids to bring anymore, and these get boring to me after 30 minutes of explosions,,with kids u at least get to see thier joy while u r bored

its really more then just explosions.. they introduce new characters whichs takes up time... they are funny parts with the Woodwickie kid going to college and what not.. its more then special effects people... i didnt get bored at all watching this movie and i have some serious A.D.D.

its really more then just explosions.. they introduce new characters whichs takes up time... they are funny parts with the Woodwickie kid going to college and what not.. its more then special effects people... i didnt get bored at all watching this movie and i have some serious A.D.D.

did u like the new terminator??

I may catch it this weekend as well..

Mindless is great sometimes I agree..

Critics dont like the flick, but when I am in mood for mindless, CGI laden flicks usually work,,sadly, the latest Terminator was just too boring to make up for mindless :(

It's not official until SouthernJet posts a review.

It's not official until SouthernJet posts a review.

thanks..

I may see,,probably not though..

so far, it looks like a toss up between :

Goodbye Solo, The Girlfriend Experience, Away We Go or My Sisters Keeper

http://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/goodbyesolo

http://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/girlfriendexperience

http://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/awaywego

http://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/mysisterskeeper

Hey on IMAX its even longer ;)

Transformers 2 Will Feature Longer Scenes on IMAX

Michael Bay announced today on his official blog that everyone should see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on IMAX; not only due to it being shown on full IMAX 70mm film, but because he created a “slightly longer cut with more robot fighting” for IMAX. Click the jump for the full Bay quote.

Hey everyone,

In Japan today. After a month and half seven days a week most days going till midnight me and my crew have just about finished Transformers. I have never seen such a level of dedication from every crew member in a movie before.

Even today after the press in Japan and right before the premiere tonight, I have to sneak out to a digital house to approve the last few effect shots.

It has been a long hard road, but really fun one to travel. What you will notice that is strikingly different than Transformers 1, is the level of animation detail. The robot characters (42 in all), you really can feel empathy for them. What is also very different is the sheer scale of the movie. We have been very tight holding back much of the best imagery in commercials and trailers.

The way to see this movie is on IMAX. Never before has there been 4k rendered character animation shot on full IMAX 70 mm film. This is a first and the results are stunning. You will see Optimus Prime in a few shots where he is actually perfectly to scale on the IMAX 50 foot tall screens.

For IMAX, I created a slightly longer cut with more robot fighting. Four scenes were shot on IMAX cameras so the screen will fill the full IMAX screen for these scenes.

Haters beware.

Michael

Waterworld is a cinematic masterpiece. I just wish I could actually sit through the whole thing so I can find out what happened in the end.

They find land, and Hootch dies.

I love movies like Waterworld. If anyone gets the chance, check out a flick called Never Too Young To Die. It stars John Stamos as a college gymnast, and his father is George Lazenby, who happens to be a spy. Stamos' dad is killed by Ragnar, who is Gene Simmons in drag. Throw in a little dose of Vanity and hilarity ensues.

Completely full of awesomeness.

dvOvVtE4rgI

Michael Bay announced today on his official blog that everyone should see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on IMAX; not only due to it being shown on full IMAX 70mm film, but because he created a

Michael Bay announced today on his official blog that everyone should see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on IMAX; not only due to it being shown on full IMAX 70mm film, but because he created a

meh i think its cool every once in awhile... but not for every movie that fors sure

I have yet to go to one, wanted to see Dark Knight in IMAX but it was sold out for weeks in NY. The one by me isn't a 'true IMAX' so I've heard.

Archived