Sign in to follow this  
JETSorDIE

Jive-talking twin Transformers raise race issues

Because all black people shuck and jive.

You know what this is, people are just babies. They try and get all the sympathy they can and play the race card about every little thing. No one tried to offend anyone, and if it did, too bad, it's just a movie, get over it. I don't get mad when people say "cracker" to me, which is the exact same thing as the "n" word. Again, it's just a movie, and it doesn't hurt you in any physical way. Stop being soft, and just don't be a baby...

If you're not black then you wont understand. Simple.

Its hilarious to me when white people try to justify the dynamics of what is offensive and what isnt, especially when they themselves have noooo idea what it is to be African American. Wear my skin for a day and you'll be surprised @ how differently you get treated. Ya learn to live with it though.

Edited by DLJ
  • Upvote 1

I don't think this is the place to really discuss racial dynamics and bias. It is a two way street. Black neighboorhoods tend to be of the lower ses variety so they are higher in crime. Most people view this as black people commit more crime when it is poor people committ more crime. Also hip hop culture glorofies violence and drug use and gang membership and people view that as how black people in general really act. At the same time most of these people are small minded xenophobes who are cherrypicking facts to fit their own bias opinions. I also think that there are no black robots so people need to calm down a bit.

Im not trying to discuss racial dynamics, I just hate stupid arguments.:)

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company