"FLUFFINESS"

Borgoguy

After installing my A/C units, and performing other seasonal duties related to my dwelling, I took a well deserved shower. Not sure why, but I noticed that I'm experiencing an extra level of "fluffiness" today. ( Maybe it's the heat, but who knows?) Now, I am always at an above average "fluffiness quotient", especially in "optimal fluffiness mode", but today was just special and impressive. Too bad MrsBorgoguy is at work and can't enjoy, and take full advantage of, my "fluffiness".

What did the wife say? That what the internet is for.

As you can imagine, my suggestion is not met with great enthusiasm. I really thought she was going to have a "helper" join us as a special celebration of my 50th birthday. Unfortunately, the only visitor was a "monthly pal".

You know what's weird? Every single time I broach the subject (usually once each fortnight), the "helper" I suggest to my wife is a hot, 22 year-old Asian woman. Isn't that strange?

No. I think your you should be commended for trying to help the economy. The Boroguy "stimulus package".

You know what's weird? Every single time I broach the subject (usually once each fortnight), the "helper" I suggest to my wife is a hot, 22 year-old Asian woman. Isn't that strange?

Indeed, very strange.

No. I think your you should be commended for trying to help the economy. The Boroguy "stimulus package".

And I'm not a heathen, Crusher. I understand fully, and respect, my marital pledge of fidelity. I always make it crystal clear that there will be a latex barrier employed, as latex allows the marital vows to remain in tact.

And I'm not a heathen, Crusher. I understand fully, and respect, my marital pledge of fidelity. I always make it crystal clear that there will be a latex barrier employed, as latex allows the marital vows to remain in tact.

All hail lord latex and all he brings to us.

All hail lord latex and all he brings to us.

But who brought on all this "fluffiness"? And why was i chosen today as the bearer? Have any of you had the opposite happen? I swear, every time I go for a medical check up the nerves get the best of me, and I might as well be inverted. Why the f**k does that happen? Intelligent design, indeed.

Just a quick update: Much less "fluffiness" today, though still at a very respectable level. It may be due to an increase in barometric pressure or the death of iconic pinup girl, Farah Fawcett. I am left with a slight feeling of sadness at the loss of volume, but also hope for a return to "fluffier" days.

Just a quick update: Much less "fluffiness" today, though still at a very respectable level. It may be due to an increase in barometric pressure or the death of iconic pinup girl, Farah Fawcett. I am left with a slight feeling of sadness at the loss of volume, but also hope for a return to "fluffier" days.

Thanks for the update. :roll:

Posting a thread like this on a board that is 97% male. Interesting.

:rl:

It was not a sexually based posting at all, Max. You know me better than that. Rather, it was an expression of joy/pride on my part (no pun intended) on the pleasant surprise of additional "fluffiness" imparted upon me by the Creator, or Nature, if one is not religiously inclined. It was not a matter of turgidity, mind you, just greater "fluffiness" in its normal state. What am I expected to do, not share my good fortune and elation with the world?

Archived