Michael Jackson Dead [Merged 2X]

DHJF

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude was a pederast. I'm glad he will not have the chance to ruin the lives of more innocent children. Why would I feel sympathy for someone who raped little kids?

Alleged.....child rapist.

Not defending him, but still.

y'know what the sad part of this all is. tv is alreayd having a special on the death of michael jackson......yet farrah fawcett just dies and almost nothing. no let's celebrate the child molesters life and accomplishments and disregard a much better person. no wonder the world seems to be going downhill.

y'know what the sad part of this all is. tv is alreayd having a special on the death of michael jackson......yet farrah fawcett just dies and almost nothing. no let's celebrate the child molesters life and accomplishments and disregard a much better person. no wonder the world seems to be going downhill.

He lived a fascinating life. Love him or hate him. Childhood star, to biggest star on the planet, started a music revolution, to absolute psycho. More people care about Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson brings in bigger ratings than Farrah. That's what TV cares about.

Alleged? Are you kidding me. How many families has this guy paid off to stay out of jail. He liked little boys and was a p.o.s.

I got to be honest. The guy is a creepy weirdo at the end. But, who the **** where these retard parents that let their kids stay with a grown man at a place called Neverland Ranch. Personally I think the parents should have been beat over the head with whiffle ball bat until they had a little sense.

Never a big fan of MJ...

funny story. when i was about 6 year sold i had a thriller tape that i used to listen to. then one day i was going through all my uncles albums. y'know....physical graffiti, quadrophenia, dark side odf the moon, aqualung, paranoid...........later that night i threw my thriller tape against the wall and broke it in half......

funny story. when i was about 6 year sold i had a thriller tape that i used to listen to. then one day i was going through all my uncles albums. y'know....physical graffiti, quadrophenia, dark side odf the moon, aqualung, paranoid...........later that night i threw my thriller tape against the wall and broke it in half......

Good man, positive rep! Dark Side of the Moon FTW!

Wow, my job was insane today...work for MTV and they had to have a live MJ tribute....sent us scrambling.

Jackson is a strange case..and I think the remembrance is not so much for the man, but the icon..

I mean, there are a lot of great artists who did shady things...but some of his great songs are still great..and a true fan of music I think can appreciate Billie Jean along with London Calling....

I guess it would be just like when Madonna dies...I won't really be sad or anything, but it will be strange...you know..such a big name...

Wow, my job was insane today...work for MTV and they had to have a live MJ tribute....sent us scrambling.

Jackson is a strange case..and I think the remembrance is not so much for the man, but the icon..

I mean, there are a lot of great artists who did shady things...but some of his great songs are still great..and a true fan of music I think can appreciate Billie Jean along with London Calling....

I guess it would be just like when Madonna dies...I won't really be sad or anything, but it will be strange...you know..such a big name...

What do you do for MTV?

Nice..

Interesting job..

I got to be honest. The guy is a creepy weirdo at the end. But, who the **** where these retard parents that let their kids stay with a grown man at a place called Neverland Ranch. Personally I think the parents should have been beat over the head with whiffle ball bat until they had a little sense.

I remember the interview he did, I think some English guy was the interviewer and it was around the time of all his legal troubles and I remember coming away from that thinking, this guy, mentally, never evolved from a 13-14 year old mentality.

I remember thinking, I don't know if he really molested any kids, I think he displayed some inappropriate behavior for a man his age, but I don't know if he really ever sexually abused any kids, I fele like he really didn't understand why people would think what he was doing was wrong.

Very bizarre...his parents really f'd him up.

I do a host of post-production work as well as AD live shows...a lot of technical work..nothing glamorous...patching feeds, ingesting program content into servers...

So in other words, pretty much anything but music? :lol:

I'm saddened by the waste of God given genius.

He was a unique musical talent who fell victim to the circle of abuse started by his father which led to him destroying his own body through plastic surgery and the lives of the children he molested.

I wished that the Michael Jackson when Thriller came out still existed because what he was over the last 26 years was close to monstruous.

I'm not going to spit on someone's grave, but it doesn't seem right to say RIP. Just lucky for him he didn't die in jail.

Anyway, this just reminds me of that funny exchange in Shakespeare in Love after the Bard's rival Marlot is killed:

Viola: "You never spoke so highly of him before."

Shakespear: "He's never been dead before"

That is a great exchange. And true. I just don't see the point of judging people. If they are dead, they will be judged. (Not looking to make this religious so please don't blow that out of proportion). I feel the same way about the man who murdered my Uncle. When he dies, he will get what he deserves I am sure. So I don't feel hate towards him.

I'm saddened by the waste of God given genius.

He was a unique musical talent who fell victim to the circle of abuse started by his father which led to him destroying his own body through plastic surgery and the lives of the children he molested.

I wished that the Michael Jackson when Thriller came out still existed because what he was over the last 26 years was close to monstruous.

I'm not going to spit on someone's grave, but it doesn't seem right to say RIP. Just lucky for him he didn't die in jail.

Anyway, this just reminds me of that funny exchange in Shakespeare in Love after the Bard's rival Marlot is killed:

I think someone has to start a company that just slaps celebrities in the face...you know..like when they make real dumb choices...they should sign a contract so when MJ says, "I think I am going to invite a bunch of 10 year olds over and have them sleep in my bed" instead of sycophants saying "good idea Mike" someone just smacks him and says "are you an idiot!!!"

May have stopped all that plastic surgery too....

you could make millions....coach celebs on how to make public apologies (A-rod, I am looking at you) and just give them a slap every now and them..

Sean Connery was right, but it isn't just women who need a smack!

That is a great exchange. And true. I just don't see the point of judging people. If they are dead, they will be judged. (Not looking to make this religious so please don't blow that out of proportion). I feel the same way about the man who murdered my Uncle. When he dies, he will get what he deserves I am sure. So I don't feel hate towards him.

Agreed.

Or given $20 mil to forget about it. ;)

Archived