Have a good weekend everyone

Maxman

Holy crap so much for no rain. Anyone in NJ seeing this storm right now? I think my house is going to blow away. It is hailing out.

It's pitch black right now in Brooklyn [well almost] and there's thunder.

Love thunderstorms. :D

Especially when they come out of nowhere on a beautiful day.

Holy crap so much for no rain. Anyone in NJ seeing this storm right now? I think my house is going to blow away. It is hailing out.

That's not hail, it's small pellets of frozen ice cream. Think "dippin dots."

You should try to go outside and catch some. Make sure to carry a long pole with you, preferably made of metal.

That's not hail, it's small pellets of frozen ice cream. Think "dippin dots."

You should try to go outside and catch some. Make sure to carry a long pole with you, preferably made of metal.

We wait a few months in between each on of your posts. Our bad for expecting more.

You too boss.

Lucky for me I wont be around much this weekend so my chances of sticking my foot in my mouth and becoming a JI member have decreased dramatically.

Well hopefully you will screw up and we get to ban you next week. I believe in the power of positive thinking.

Now if you will excuse me I have to get back to my flooded basement. Thank you very much rain.

Well hopefully you will screw up and we get to ban you next week. I believe in the power of positive thinking.

Now if you will excuse me I have to get back to my flooded basement. Thank you very much rain.

You'll miss me. You know Im your favorite.

should have bought a house built on a slab...

You'll miss me. You know Im your favorite.

should have bought a house built on a slab...

Yes that would have been great. Then JetNation would have no headquarters. Smart, really smart.

Archived