What does your screen name mean?

PatriotReign37

"Bugeater" is a nickname for a Nebraskan, and the University of Nebraska football team was originally named the"Bugeaters" when formed in 1890.

The origin of the "Bugeater" nickname from nebraskahistory.com:

This bug-eater business is said to have originated during the potato-bug and grasshopper times. An eastern man came out here to visit his relatives. On his return they asked him, of course, how things were in Nebraska? It was our worst time, our one year of a double plague, so he answered, 'Oh, everything is gone up there. The grasshoppers have eaten the grain up, the potato-bugs ate the 'taters all up, and now the inhabitants are eating the bugs to keep alive.' Some newspaper man heard it and published it as a good joke, and it stuck to us for a good while.

Hold on. I thought you likes KS and wanted to move back here?

Did you like Korea? I'm not a big fan of their food.

No, I took that name my first year there.

I had just returned from 7+ years in Europe. The Army did not send me to the East or West coast like I asked. My dad was sick so my start there was not during the best of times.

Now, I love KC and the area. I had a great time Korea. Half of which I actually remember. :cheers:

No, I took that name my first year there.

I had just returned from 7+ years in Europe. The Army did not send me to the East or West coast like I asked. My dad was sick so my start there was not during the best of times.

Now, I love KC and the area. I had a great time Korea. Half of which I actually remember. :cheers:

The worst country in Europe > Kansas.;)

Jet in Florida

I started posting on messages boards when I was in college at UF. I moved to Seattle for a little while so I started rocking JiF which everyone basically called me anyway.

It has nothing to deal with your obsession over peanut butter?

Didnt know that.

Are they ever going to straighten out that football team? N fans must be getting restless.

Who knows. For now most of us are just glad Callahan is gone, and we kinda had to give Pelini a pass in his first year. They did show improvement by the end of the season is a good sign, but I don't expect them to ever reach national power status again, those days are long gone now.

In college I got really into video gaming. And my nickname in College was Vicious, as in Sid Vicious, I was pretty punk rocker-esque, so that's what guys called me

89 was my rollerhockey #. I always liked that better then 24 which was my # for every other sport I played.

The X was because apparently when I created my gamertag "Vicious89" was taken already, so I tagged an x at the end and presto, Vicious89x.