Weird Posting Issue

JustInFudge

Sorry mods, didnt know where to post this. But I am having issues posting and dont know if its a user error or if others are experiencing the same thing.

When I open a thread and try to respond, I cant just point and click to get my cursor arrow to the end of the quote and type. I get this hand that flashes and then nothing happens. The only way I can post is to type in the title and tab into the body. Then I have to use the arrows on my keyboard to navigate to where I want to post. Or I can hit preview post and when it tells my response is too short, then it automatically put my cursor in the response section, but I still have to use the arrows on my keyboard to navigate to where I want to begin my response.

Anyone ever had this problem? Is it something I have done?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Wow, I was at my parents in NY and had the same thing happen. I thought it was my parents computer. Of course the brave and awesome by nature Jif came to the rescue and brought this issue to the attention of the authorities.

Wow, I was at my parents in NY and had the same thing happen. I thought it was my parents computer. Of course the brave and awesome by nature Jif came to the rescue and brought this issue to the attention of the authorities.

Please tell your parents I am sorry about this.

I knew you were experiencing the same thing. I could sense it. Thats why I posted this, I knew you would benefit as well.

Please tell your parents I am sorry about this.

It;s ok, I took them to dinner after I told them their computer was teh suck and that Im probably never coming back. The good news is my two boys are still up their so I just cut my overhead by 20 % with your help, JN is teh awesome.

It;s ok, I took them to dinner after I told them their computer was teh suck and that Im probably never coming back. The good news is my two boys are still up their so I just cut my overhead by 20 % with your help, JN is teh awesome.

Oh that is great. I was afraid you told them that JN was teh suck and they should go to teh hamper. I totally got scared.

Oh that is great. I was afraid you told them that JN was teh suck and they should go to teh hamper. I totally got scared.

Sadly Max. Im not even sure how to talk about this. My father is a 72 year old Sicilian immigrant and with a heavy heart I have to be honest and admit he's a Giants fan. My mom on the other hand roots for the Jets. So if they where both drowning you could probably guess.

Can someone using IE tell me if they are still having the problem now? Thanks.

IE 7 at work I think

I will check it out tomorrow.

Thanks Max for contributing to my slacking off at work.

Sorry mods, didnt know where to post this. But I am having issues posting and dont know if its a user error or if others are experiencing the same thing.

When I open a thread and try to respond, I cant just point and click to get my cursor arrow to the end of the quote and type. I get this hand that flashes and then nothing happens. The only way I can post is to type in the title and tab into the body. Then I have to use the arrows on my keyboard to navigate to where I want to post. Or I can hit preview post and when it tells my response is too short, then it automatically put my cursor in the response section, but I still have to use the arrows on my keyboard to navigate to where I want to begin my response.

Anyone ever had this problem? Is it something I have done?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

I wish I had seen this earlier JiF. I had the exact same problem on Sunday plus I couldn't highlite anything if I wanted to change colours or put it as BOLD. I tried rebooting and all but then I just figured it was the site. Today it back to normal and is fine.

Archived