Bart Scott's Biggest Hit

Why would Calvin Pace "blow"?

When the schemes were aggressive last season he played VERY well. When we sat back in read & react bull****, everyone struggled. In an aggressive scheme, Pace will easily put up double digit sack numbers. Easily.

When the schemes were aggressive last season he played VERY well. When we sat back in read & react bull****, everyone struggled. In an aggressive scheme, Pace will easily put up double digit sack numbers. Easily.

That's why I expect him to get double digit sacks. He played better two seasons ago.

I don't know about Bart Scott or Calvin Pace, but I know my ****ing boy Revis is going to have a great year. Even better than that CB from Tennessee.

Truth. Finnegan is good, Revis is elite. Let's not get started with this debate again.

No offense Joe, but this is a crock of ****. The Jets and their alleged "read and react D" had 41 sacks last season. One less than the Giants. The blitz happy Ravens had 34. Pace, Thomas, Bowens, Jenkins and Ellis all had more sacks than Scott. In fact they all had more than double. Elam had more. Barton and CJ Mosley had as many sacks as Scott. Suggs, Johnson, Lewis and Jameel McClain all had more sacks than Scott on his own team. So did Trevor Pryce and Corey Ivy. If sacks are your criteria then you will probably be disappointed with Scott and Ryan.

I could have made that hit after putting down 12 beers in the parking lot. Bart Scott is the man :rolleyes:

Are you insane? Ben is a 250lb QB, Scott lifts him off the ground and just slams him to the floor. Ben even came out and said it's the hardest hit he's ever taken. He was injured on the play.

To be honest does it really matters? We all know whats going to happen at the end of the season, Jets will be sitting at home on their hindquarters, while patriots will be whooping up some fish on the wildcard weekend.

You think the Dolphins are making the playoffs? Really?

Also, I don't think the Pats will be playing wildcard weekend.

I don't see too much reason to be negative heading into the season. I really like the way this team is built, strong in the trenches and designed to play real smashmouth football. I think we could make the playoffs.

No offense Joe, but this is a crock of ****. The Jets and their alleged "read and react D" had 41 sacks last season. One less than the Giants. The blitz happy Ravens had 34. Pace, Thomas, Bowens, Jenkins and Ellis all had more sacks than Scott. In fact they all had more than double. Elam had more. Barton and CJ Mosley had as many sacks as Scott. Suggs, Johnson, Lewis and Jameel McClain all had more sacks than Scott on his own team. So did Trevor Pryce and Corey Ivy. If sacks are your criteria then you will probably be disappointed with Scott and Ryan.

Pressure is key but the Jets big numbers also came before they sat in the read & react. 29 in the fist half of the season, 12 in the second half. That tells you something. The Ravens didn't need to be defined by sacks because people knew that they were bringing the constant pressure. The Jets? Not so much.

I could have made that hit after putting down 12 beers in the parking lot. Bart Scott is the man :rolleyes:

You couldn't make a hit like that after 12 O'Douls, who are you kidding Kangaroo ****er? ;)

To be honest does it really matters? We all know whats going to happen at the end of the season, Jets will be sitting at home on their hindquarters, while patriots will be whooping up some fish on the wildcard weekend.

If you think Miami is reaching the postseason again you are more insane than I previously thought.

If you think Miami is reaching the postseason again you are more insane than I previously thought.

I think it's a very tough road ahead for miami to make the playoffs but certainly not insane to think the defending afc east champions can't make the playoffs in consecutive years. I think what is insane is the way your overhyping your acquisition of Ed Hartwell Pt.2...i mean Bart Scott.

I think it's a very tough road ahead for miami to make the playoffs but certainly not insane to think the defending afc east champions can't make the playoffs in consecutive years. I think what is insane is the way your overhyping your acquisition of Ed Hartwell Pt.2...i mean Bart Scott.

Defending AFC East Champions*##

*-- Tom Brady missed entire season

##-- Won by tiebreaker

;)

Archived