David Clowney is a dumbass.

Jets Babe

It makes me cringe when I read David Clowney's twitter updates sometimes. From his gang-related shout-outs, to his random ramblings about clubbing it up on south beach. And now...this...

"Big ups to all THE REAL New York Jet fans,..."

As opposed to the fake NY Jets fans? The Jets don't win enough to have fake fans.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It makes me cringe when I read David Clowney's twitter updates sometimes. From his gang-related shout-outs, to his random ramblings about clubbing it up on south beach. And now...this...

As opposed to the fake NY Jets fans? The Jets don't win enough to have fake fans.

Don't even get me started.

Did you see the thread about me and my brother?

I think he means the same difference between real and fake boobies.

Sorry, had to go there. :box::D:bs_iloveyou:

You should ask him what he means about oooohhh weeeee.

If the guy actually turns out to be a good player we are in for big trouble.

I think he's more dangerous than Plax is.

Clowney RT something about the best Jets Twitterer. It got me thinking, which player has the best updates. I'm going with Feely, followed by Keller.

I think he's more dangerous than Plax is.

Clowney RT something about the best Jets Twitterer. It got me thinking, which player has the best updates. I'm going with Feely, followed by Keller.

Keller, by far.

you read too much into it.

Apparently the real New York Jets fans want David Clowney to be the #2 alongside Jerricho Cotchery, while the fake New York Jet fans would rather Brandon Marshall, Braylon Edwards or Plaxico Burress.

Sounds about right. :eek:

This guy is such a bum...not only is he a bonafide thugturd (as SJ would say), he SUCKS. He was drafted in the 5th round by the Packers and didn't even make the ****ing roster. Then spent the year on our practice squad. The only reason why he even saw time last year was because Coles was hurt and we are THAT thin at WR. Clowney wouldn't make any other NFL roster besides ours and maybe the Jags. Cotch and Keller are the only real WR's on this team. I think Stuckey is a solid #3....but everyone else sucks.

\endrant

I can't imagine this guy doing anything more then just running in a straight line, as fast as possible.

Imagine him and Plax in a club in NYC.... :face:

Same here.

His fame was burning Grocery Store Clerks & UPS Drivers in the 1st Preseason Game and 1 reception (yes it was one handed and we all applaud him for it) in the Regular Season.

He has shown flashes, but that is all that he has shown. He basically wants the starting job handed to him AND all the fans to love him because he performed well in 1 Preseason Game against scrubs and had one nice catch in the regular season.

Same here.

His fame was burning Grocery Store Clerks & UPS Drivers in the 1st Preseason Game and 1 reception (yes it was one handed and we all applaud him for it) in the Regular Season.

He has shown flashes, but that is all that he has shown. He basically wants the starting job handed to him AND all the fans to love him because he performed well in 1 Preseason Game against scrubs and had one nice catch in the regular season.

He's a scrub. All he has is speed but he'll get jammed at the LOS and thus negating what he's worth. Get me Plax or Brandon Marshall or Braylon.

Same here.

Exactly, everyone wants to strike gold with a practice player.

Cotchery will never be a WR1, he has the potential to be the best WR2 in the league, but we need someone better then him. When Cotch is drawing teams best corners, hes gonna be shutdown. Sanchez will take a beating and will be crucified in the media.

Apparently the real New York Jets fans want David Clowney to be the #2 alongside Jerricho Cotchery, while the fake New York Jet fans would rather Brandon Marshall, Braylon Edwards or Plaxico Burress.

Sounds about right. :eek:

Real Jet fans love that Oooooooooooohhhh Weeeeeeeeeeee, that sticky icky, and all that other snoop dogg crap.

Most of these guys don't sing in the church choir, but do you really have to advertise it?

OMG. He has a website?? :bag:

http://www.DavidClowney87.com/

I'm fine with players that have the website and the twitter. They have to market themselves, but doesn't Clowney realize that the stuff that he tweets is unprofessional.

The fact that he has a website and a charity lets you know he's got a PR agent. I would love to know who does his PR though, cause they might be the worst ever.

Archived