Celebrity look alike thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have any pictures of me, and if I did I probably wouldn't post them anyway. But I will tell you what people have told who I look like...

The dude who played harry potter (a teacher in my class told me that one...I honestly don't see it... lol)

Jimmy Pop (Bloodhound gang singer)

but thats what people say I looked like in high school, which was about 3 or 4 years ago.

I don't have any pictures of me, and if I did I probably wouldn't post them anyway. But I will tell you what people have told who I look like...

The dude who played harry potter (a teacher in my class told me that one...I honestly don't see it... lol)

Jimmy Pop (Bloodhound gang singer)

but thats what people say I looked like in high school, which was about 3 or 4 years ago.

Don't be shy this thread is fun.

LOL Chris Elliot is awesome. I'll take it, even though I'm only 21 and not bald by nature, but by choice. :)

:confused: really..most guys who say that are starting to lose hair (like guy below) and mask it by going with the 'fashionable' bald look now.. and FYI..the chicks all think a young guy is truly going bald if he sports the 'bald look'.

FYI..personally if I was goin bald, I would be thankful to live when the 'bald' look is fashionable and I would happily accept it :D

1JudeLawRecdREX_468x539.jpg

For most of my life, I have had shoulder-length (or much longer) curly hair. In college people would often tell me I looked like Peter Frampton or Marc Bolan. Later it was Ron Duguay of the Rangers and tennis player Vitas Gerulaitis. Once I cut my hair a little, I got many Gene Wilder comments. These three images are very close. You will see common traits.

vitas20gerulaitis2053.jpg

peterframpton1.jpg

marcbolanthecelebrationz.jpg

For most of my life, I have had shoulder-length (or much longer) curly hair. In college people would often tell me I looked like Peter Frampton or Marc Bolan. Later it was Ron Duguay of the Rangers and tennis player Vitas Gerulaitis. Once I cut my hair a little, I got many Gene Wilder comments. These three images are very close. You will see common traits.

peterframpton1.jpg

LOL have you see Frampton lately?

I met Vitas in Philly airport, he later died real close to my hometown

via some strange sh1t

peterframpton1.jpg

Ya, a Mullet :rl:

LOL have you see Frampton lately?

I met Vitas in Philly airport, he later died real close to my hometown

via some strange sh1t

In college, I won a Vitas Gerulaitis look-a-like contest. LOL. He died way to young. Yes, I have seen Frampton. Luckily, I still have most of my hair.

In college, I won a Vitas Gerulaitis look-a-like contest. LOL. He died way to young. Yes, I have seen Frampton. Luckily, I still have most of my hair.

if i remember right he died in a pool house

real suspicious

chicks would have killed for his hair lol

Archived