Celebrity look alike thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey go easy on the bald look,, not everyone can have beautiful locks of hair like Borgo :bag:

hey i said i would use it also if i was goin bald..just thought odd someone would pick on purpose to use if NOT goin bald..me thinks there might be some early receding going on ;)

if i remember right he died in a pool house

real suspicious

chicks would have killed for his hair lol

Carbon monoxide poisoning at a friend's home, but I don't remember if it was a pool house. I went out with lots of women who had to get perms, but could never match my tight ringlets. I'm mostly gray now (except for the magic of light brown hair dye which "accidentally" falls from my stylist's bottle every time I go for a hair cut :)), but this is about how I look today, aquiline nose and all.

gerulaitis2.jpg

Carbon monoxide poisoning at a friend's home, but I don't remember if it was a pool house. I went out with lots of women who had to get perms, but could never match my tight ringlets. I'm mostly gray now (except for the magic of light brown hair dye which "accidentally" falls from my stylist's bottle every time I go for a hair cut :)), but this is about how I look today, aquiline nose and all.

gerulaitis2.jpg

it was definitely in the pool house....that is clear in my mind

staying at a southampton mansion and he dies in pool house

I dont recognize you without your leather ass-less chap riding outfit and crop.

shhhh.... i thought that was our secret....

i thought it was already established it was john travolta:D

that is only when want to go incognito ;)

here is another picture.. but i only look like a young charlotte rae, and i dont have bangs anymore.

charlottes2.jpg

yea i got that lot and also harry potter when i used to wear glasses.. i wish i had one of those embarressing 9th grade pics.. no shame in my game

Perhaps that should be the next thread, everyone goes through those awkward growth phases when you were pretty ugly. I think for me it was 7th-8th grade. Long hair, braces, glasses, flannel shirts.

We should just have a contest for vCash, best ugly youth picture of yourself.

i thought you said you looked like gene wilder...

genewilder.jpg

Perhaps that should be the next thread, everyone goes through those awkward growth phases when you were pretty ugly. I think for me it was 7th-8th grade. Long hair, braces, glasses, flannel shirts.

We should just have a contest for vCash, best ugly youth picture of yourself.

oh boy i got pics with buck teeth and all..lol

hey at least he picked a Jersey Guy..Ed went to New Milford HS in Bergen County..I went to college with one of his buddies

I'm not from Jersey. I'm from NYC. Like every other native born New Yorker, I hate Jersey.

stole this from TMZ just thought it was pretty funny...

Thats Johnny Depp on the Right as the Mad Hatter in the upcoming Alice In Wonderland movie..

0622_elijah_madhatter.jpg

Good find, that movie will be trippy IMO.

Wow that picture of Depp as the Mad Hater looks awesome.

The only reason I'd go see this movie is because Depp is in it. I really hope he is The Riddler in the new Batman movie.

Yea i cant wait i love Johnny Depp (no homo) i cant wait for the John Dilenger Movie to hit theaters

Archived