Celebrity look alike thread

Vicious89x

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks dude!! thats like my favorite hat but like all good fitteds they shrink so that one is retired now i gotta get a new one when im in Tampa again

as a 'dad' i have to remind u to take your hat off indoors..reaturants/theaters etc ;)

dont be the guy in nice restaurant with a hat on :D

as a 'dad' i have to remind u to take your hat off indoors..reaturants/theaters etc ;)

dont be the guy in nice restaurant with a hat on :D

no, no hat at nice restaurants. sports bars yes.

but you remind me of what my grandpa used to say to me.. No disrespect people but my grandpa use a old country boy so... he would say "take your hat off! what you a little Jew boy". Sorry Jewish people out there..

thanks dude!! thats like my favorite hat but like all good fitteds they shrink so that one is retired now i gotta get a new one when im in Tampa again

Yeah it was mine too, until like 3 other dudes at my school U Tampa started wearin too.

Most recently some older woman stopped my wife and I to tell me I look like Danny Gokey from American Idol... she also took to rubbing my face and asking me if I could sing. Now there is some similarities (same frame, both wear glasses, same hair, same facial hair) it was a rather odd experience. I will post pictures later.

Someone from JI once said I look like Kevin Smith based on one picture from when I had a beard and honestly there are no resemblences to that one.

Most recently some older woman stopped my wife and I to tell me I look like Danny Gokey from American Idol... she also took to rubbing my face and asking me if I could sing. Now there is some similarities (same frame, both wear glasses, same hair, same facial hair) it was a rather odd experience. I will post pictures later.

Someone from JI once said I look like Kevin Smith based on one picture from when I had a beard and honestly there are no resemblences to that one.

Uh yeah.. Danny Gokey and Kevin Smith are about as polar opposite as it gets. For your sake I hope you more resemble Danny Gokey.

Uh yeah.. Danny Gokey and Kevin Smith are about as polar opposite as it gets. For your sake I hope you more resemble Danny Gokey.

Considering I would have to gain like 100 pounds + just to be anywhere near Smith's weight coupled with the fact that I loathe full beards... yeah, it would be much closer to Gokey though I don't think I look much like anybody in particular.

My father used to be called Ringo (as in Ringo Starr) back when he taught high school in Ireland (by his students...lol). Lately I've heard it a few times too.

7463839_tml.jpg

I wish a young Barbara Bach (Mrs. Ringo) look-a-like in your near future.

thatdress5.jpg

Archived