Sox blow 9 run lead...

Lil Bit Special

Scoreboard.

I'm pretty sure I could have said this 8 times this season and you guys have yet to be able to say that. The bullpen has been a huge reason for the Sox success this season. One hugely horrid game is not going to change how good they are.

I'm pretty sure I could have said this 8 times this season and you guys have yet to be able to say that. The bullpen has been a huge reason for the Sox success this season. One hugely horrid game is not going to change how good they are.

Aren't Yankee fans hilarious ?

What Yankee fans should be, as I am annoyed with is this simple fact:

The O's can come back and beat the Sox. Yet we still haven't won a single game against them. Yay, we're all O's fans now? Losers

Why can't we be happy that our nemesis blew a 10-1 lead against the lowly Orioles? We're only 2.5 games back in the standings. Why not laugh at them for a day? We don't play them again until August.

Why can't we be happy that our nemesis blew a 10-1 lead against the lowly Orioles? We're only 2.5 games back in the standings. Why not laugh at them for a day? We don't play them again until August.

You can do what you want. I tend not to laugh at those who have owned us and we have something to prove. Knock yourself out.

You can do what you want. I tend not to laugh at those who have owned us and we have something to prove. Knock yourself out.

But one has nothing to do with the other Vic. :confused:

Hey, only 7/1, we're 2 games back in the loss column. Could be much, much worse. Wang seems to be improving, A-rod is getting healthy, and Hughes is becoming a dominant bullpen arm. I feel good about this team right now.

But one has nothing to do with the other Vic. :confused:

Hey, only 7/1, we're 2 games back in the loss column. Could be much, much worse. Wang seems to be improving, A-rod is getting healthy, and Hughes is becoming a dominant bullpen arm. I feel good about this team right now.

I feel great bout our club bro, feel really good. But to me, I will taunt the Sox boys when we win the AL east and beat them a couple times this season. Until then we're not the top dog. Our bullpen seems to have gotten somewhat better (although last night was ugly) and A-rod seems to be in a better frame of mind then last year and now he is hitting some. Throw in the fact when this team hits it crushes the ball, I think we got a real shot at the pennant this year.

To me, I think it's silly to make fun of a team that has owned you. That's like making fun of the dude who stole your girlfriend, beat the crap out of you and took your spot on the team for him spilling a drink on himself. It seems so... petty. To me of course. This is a board where anyone is welcome to their opinions.

I hate the Sox. But their management and their players have forced me to respect them, cause right now they're the leaders, that could all change though :biggrin:

I feel great bout our club bro, feel really good. But to me, I will taunt the Sox boys when we win the AL east and beat them a couple times this season. Until then we're not the top dog. Our bullpen seems to have gotten somewhat better (although last night was ugly) and A-rod seems to be in a better frame of mind then last year and now he is hitting some. Throw in the fact when this team hits it crushes the ball, I think we got a real shot at the pennant this year.

To me, I think it's silly to make fun of a team that has owned you. That's like making fun of the dude who stole your girlfriend, beat the crap out of you and took your spot on the team for him spilling a drink on himself. It seems so... petty. To me of course. This is a board where anyone is welcome to their opinions.

I hate the Sox. But their management and their players have forced me to respect them, cause right now they're the leaders, that could all change though :biggrin:

I don't respect that city. Sorry.

Archived