What was the first R-rated movie you saw that your parents didnt take you to.. lol

gg

mine was Saturday Night Fever and i was 15 :D i thought they would catch me and i would be in trouble. LOL!

But that was such a racy movie back in the day! :P

<dont start with the stupid you look like john travolta jokes, prag>

I often talk about this one, gg. I don't remember the movie my friends and I went to see--it could have been Planet of the Apes--but we showed up early and got to sit in on The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie before our feature. We had no idea what the flick was about, but after a few moments, we were riveted to the action on the screen. Why? Because almost every shot involved naked women or lovemaking with more naked women. We had to be 12 or 13 years-old, and what a great day.

I am pretty sure it was Robocop. I saw it at the Lindenhurst Movie Theater on Montauk Highway and Wellwood Ave, if I remember correctly there was an old man who sold us our tickets and back then I think the Lindy theater was 0.99 but the movies didn't get there until the end of the cycle, a few months after they would premiere.

I remember it being the most violent thing I ever saw on screen when they shot up Murphy....man, I remember thinking it was the coolest movie ever. I was about 13 years old.

I was 12, went to the Drive-in, to see the first Star trek. Cause my buddies mom was driving we sat on lawn chairs outside. It was a 4 plex. On one side was The Jerk. onthe opposite side was a film called The Groove Tube. I grew up fast that nite.

I was 12, went to the Drive-in, to see the first Star trek. Cause my buddies mom was driving we sat on lawn chairs outside. It was a 4 plex. On one side was The Jerk. onthe opposite side was a film called The Groove Tube. I grew up fast that nite.

The Groove Tube and Kentucky Fried Movie are classic 70s-era insane comedies with lots of T&A. Remember the talking nut sack?

The Groove Tube and Kentucky Fried Movie are classic 70s-era insane comedies with lots of T&A. Remember the talking nut sack?

Naw causin' that was the only time I saw it. I remember something about a doodie coming out of a tube

:(

not applicable as rating system Started in 1968 when I was 16.

Original 1968 codes:

G (General Audiences): All ages admitted.

M (Suggested for mature audiences): Parental discretion advised. (1968-1970)

R (Audience Restricted): People under 16 not admitted unless accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. Drivers license is used for verification of age.

X: People under 18 not admitted. (1968-1990)

Naw causin' that was the only time I saw it. I remember something about a doodie coming out of a tube

The sketch was purportedly a public service announcement on how to prevent V.D. The camera is positioned way back, as what appears to be a face in the distance rambles on about the dangers of venereal disease. Slowly--during the character's speech--the camera pulls in until it is revealed that the "face" is an actual upside down nut sack and penis made to look like a face. During the scene, slowly, people seated in different parts of the theater begin to see the joke and start howling. Eventually, the whole place is screaming with laughter.

unc6yLqANiw

The Godfather when I was 14 with my cousin who was 13.

Not sure how we got in but it was in Williamstown MA and there were a lot of college kids there. (We did not look college age or even high school age, though.)

We had to walk across the darkened Williams College campus to get back to her house. We kept thinking that mobsters were going to jump out of the bushes at us.

That night we both dreamed of horse's heads. Yikes!

Butch Cassidy was released in 1969-I was 13-14...hell, I can even remember WATCHING us win the Super Bowl that icy New Jersey January afternoon

like i said..u young whipper-snapper :D

fyi, i remember watching game with my Dad..who would sadly pass away a short 7 years later

Not sure how we got in but it was in Williamstown MA and there were a lot of college kids there. (We did not look college age or even high school age, though.)

We had to walk across the darkened Williams College campus to get back to her house. We kept thinking that mobsters were going to jump out of the bushes at us.

My friend's and I all fell in love with Michael's Italian wife, Appolonia, especially after she bares all on their wedding night.

tlgfsimonettastefanelli.jpg

My friend's and I all fell in love with Michael's Italian wife, Appolonia, especially after she bares all on their wedding night.

tlgfsimonettastefanelli.jpg

Ohhh! Brown eyes, long straight brown hair, Italian background - that could have been me when I was younger (cross-over from the celebrity look-alike thread!), though I think she's prettier than me.

that was my 2nd sneak in

gave Doorknobs a new meaning;)

Ohhh! Brown eyes, long straight brown hair, Italian background - that could have been me when I was younger (cross-over from the celebrity look-alike thread!), though I think she's prettier than me.

Wow, have you made our day. Please don't tell me if you have those lips. :)

that was my 2nd sneak in

gave Doorknobs a new meaning;)

Well, our grandfather's name was Guido.

Guido, Vito - coincidence? :confused0082::biggrin:

No mafia in our family background that we know of, but still was creepy running back home in the dark.

how about X rated ?

I saw the X rated version of clockwork orange when I was 9 years old.

maybe that explains the twitch in my right eye

from what I know, the only version you can get these days is the R rated version.

Super Vixens. Actually I think it was rated one X, lots of big boobies, very exciting. We snuck in after seeing Blazing Saddles, where we chipped in a quarter and bought one ticket so that our buddy could go in and open the back door so that the rest of us could run in.

Mine was "Apocalypse Now". I saw it before my parents and had to make sure I didn't say anything when they discussed it.

My mom was going to college and had to take a film class that required her to see "Apocalypse" for a paper, so she took us tykes along several times. Kinda know it backward and forward.

First sneak in was "Animal House".

Archived