The Official JoeWilly Isn't Creepy Thread

Maxman

So apparently "JoeWilly" is a nice guy. Who knew? I always thought he was creepy personally, harassing the young posters and pestering people with horticulture questions.

I can admit it, I was wrong. JoeWilly is a nice person. I have this on good authority!

Thanks Joe, you the man. :-P

As the only Jetnation member to visit Joewillie in the Caymens and get to ride on Jets propelled I guarantee you Joe is an OK Guy -- and not that old neither.

That is right you did go there. And you survived. Interesting.

Another JN Member is there this week. A Patriots fan no less. :smilies2_puke:

So apparently "JoeWilly" is a nice guy. Who knew? I always thought he was creepy personally, harassing the young posters and pestering people with horticulture questions.

I can admit it, I was wrong. JoeWilly is a nice person. I have this on good authority!

Alright, we wait til dark and then we storm in--I'll hit the attic, GOB you take the basement and the rest of you form a perimeter. And remember, we're looking for a chubby middle-aged male tied to chair and typing while reading from a tele-prompter. He may or may not be accompanied by a creepy naked man holding a white lap-dog.

Actually, i was thinking about JoeWilly the other day. I noticed that he has not been posting. Is he okay, Max?

If you ever read any of his posts you would know that clearly he is not okay. But I think he is doing about the same. :-P

Life on the Cayman Islands must be rough.

If you ever read any of his posts you would know that clearly he is not okay. But I think he is doing about the same. :-P

Life on the Cayman Islands must be rough.

It must be a bitch walking along perfect beaches in 80 degree weather checking out beautiful women in bikinis. Thanks for the response, Max.

It must be a bitch walking along perfect beaches in 80 degree weather checking out beautiful women in bikinis. Thanks for the response, Max.

Why do you thank me for responding? You have read my posts, it isn't like they are helpful or anything. :winking0001:

I've talked to Joe Willy quite a bit via PM's. He's a great guy. Don't know how he got a creepy rep.

That is right you did go there. And you survived. Interesting.

Another JN Member is there this week. A Patriots fan no less. :smilies2_puke:

a pats fan is here???????? it ain't garb is it?

there are 2 joewilleys in cayman. you sure you got the right guy? :cheers:

I don't mind the JW, I'm waiting for the JN party on the Cayman island. He's always been nice to me, and fun to talk to.

:cheers:

and that my posting friends is all that matters......TIC TAC LIKES:love0030: ME

I can handle the likes of faba just calling me ok even though all my posts wreak in QUALITY.

thanks for the thought borgo, I'm crazy busy at present but it should end soon. all is well here but it's really heating up this past couple weeks. an african couple just cut there trip short to get back home to some cooler weather. :rl: dang, you miss my stale,tacky 1 liners dontcha's..

thanks to all of you pro joewilly posters and the rest of you can piss off :mrgreen:

so why is max still running this place? violent coups are all the rage these days. I'd think arsis, blackout, & a few others could easily stage something with borgo, & southernjets input.

this site needs some young blood at the top. who better than war ensemble????????he's got youth & war speeled right out for us.

who's with me on this anyway? get me crusher on the line

I can handle the likes of faba just calling me ok even though all my posts wreak in QUALITY.

thanks for the thought borgo, I'm crazy busy at present but it should end soon. all is well here but it's really heating up this past couple weeks. an african couple just cut there trip short to get back home to some cooler weather. :rl: dang, you miss my stale,tacky 1 liners dontcha's..

thanks to all of you pro joewilly posters and the rest of you can piss off :mrgreen:

so why is max still running this place? violent coups are all the rage these days. I'd think arsis, blackout, & a few others could easily stage something with borgo, & southernjets input.

this site needs some young blood at the top. who better than war ensemble????????he's got youth & war speeled right out for us.

I thought you kicked the bucket...hope all is well

OK joewilly you are mediocre- is that better?

I thought you kicked the bucket...hope all is well

hey afo how ya been? just busy right now with projects goin on at home & at work.

an ole high school flame facebooked me the other day & will be in my hometown when i'm there this weekend. She's just outside of Burlington btw.

hey afo how ya been? just busy right now with projects goin on at home & at work.

an ole high school flame facebooked me the other day & will be in my hometown when i'm there this weekend. She's just outside of Burlington btw.

Her inits are not DD or DP are they?

Her inits are not DD or DP are they?

no bp actually. I just recently changed from my nickname to my realname on facebook(used nickname as not to embarrass my kids) cause she wouldn't accept me as a friend not knowin who I was.

hows the golf game these days

no bp actually. I just recently changed from my nickname to my realname on facebook(used nickname as not to embarrass my kids) cause she wouldn't accept me as a friend not knowin who I was.

hows the golf game these days

golf game is bad...i suk

Well, no offense to joe willy, but I'm still a bit skeptical.

If this were really true, I think it would have read

****The official joe willy isn't creepy thread****

I'm pretty certain it can't be official without the four asterisks.

Well, no offense to joe willy, but I'm still a bit skeptical.

If this were really true, I think it would have read

****The official joe willy isn't creepy thread****

I'm pretty certain it can't be official without the four asterisks.

You make BP proud!

Oh, and Viva la Resistance!

Archived