FANTASY POSTER

Borgoguy

The answer should be unanimous for JiF, but I am so underrated that I wont even get a single vote. So I will give you 3 that I would find fun...

The Crusher - whats not to like? Smart, Funny, Handsome, hot wife, great career. I <3 him.

NYMick - I have seen where he works and I am guessing just being a victim of circumstance would be fun

Jets Babe - she has new toys to play with and thats fun, but she is last on the list because I would have to be a women and there is just too much to deal with being a woman.

The answer should be unanimous for JiF, but I am so underrated that I wont even get a single vote. So I will give you 3 that I would find fun...

The Crusher - whats not to like? Smart, Funny, Handsome, hot wife, great career. I <3 him.

NYMick - I have seen where he works and I am guessing just being a victim of circumstance would be fun

Jets Babe - she has new toys to play with and thats fun, but she is last on the list because I would have to be a women and there is just too much to deal with being a woman.

This is the kind of posting to which we should all aspire. Wonderfully thought out response, J-Man.*

* Okay, seriously. Is anybody else really concerned for the guy? I've got a contact over at the State Hospital. Let's get a consensus as to whether or not I should orchestrate an intervention.

But if you were a woman you could get really fat and then hit on yourself.

Jif- aka sweet boopsie. This way the fatter i got the more sexy I would find myself. Science.

Johnny Hector- I could post all day and have my hot secretary bring me jello pops.

EY- I would sit at the computer admiring my new found buffness. Not to mention eat 11 meals a day and drink 7 1/2 mass gaining shakes. Yeah bitches. I would kick Vics ass to prove my buffness better than his.

Archived