Confessions of an Uppity Bitch.... My Story

ZachEY

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello JetNation, my name is EY and I am an Uppity Bitch.

Feel free to address me as such as it is the cross I bear.

When expunged from the woom that was JI, I found myself in this new land. I knew I still possessed the skills to be the message board sensation that I was on that site. I knew I could put to use these skills developed in old country to make a success of myself here.

However, I have come to find that it is in fact lonely at the top, and while I still maintain my uppity bitchiness I've begun to feel different about it. A level of dissonance on the horizon, if you will.

I'd like to say that I am working out my issues, but it is indeed true... I do believe I am better than most of you. However, I have been making progress and there are currently 6 JetNation Posters who I do not feel that I am superior to.

Below is my list, with explanations.

1) Max - I'm playing in his playground, so clearly he is the greater. I'm hoping to start EYNation to eliminate him from this list, as it is embarrassing to have a man of such girth be my superior.

2) gg - A guiding light and moral compass, she's the jewish mother I ascribe to be someday.

3) Irish Jet - He beat me in the JetNation Single Elimination Bracket Challenge, so clearly he is better than me. Also, he's posting from Ireland, which until my arrival at JetNation, I was under the impression did not have the internet.

4) Doggin94it - He simply opperates on another level than the rest of us. Accomplishes in 6 days what most of us can only hope to do in 7.

5) Boroguy - He's just like me, only better. Similar temperment, similar sense of humor, similar I don't have a third but when written it looks better. He does have the age experience so perhaps I can chalk it up to that.

6) Sperm Edwards - His knowledge of both football and homosexuality far surpasses mine. I study him.

So there you have it. 6 Posters on JN who are better than me. If you feel that you were somehow left off this list, feel free to let me know about it, and I will explain to you why it was not in oversight via Hiaku.

Thank you for reading, my inferiors.

*Please accept my apologies if you thought this was going to be a review for the Disney/Pixar film: Up

Up325.jpg

wait one cotton pickin' second here!!!!!!!!!!! How am I NOT at the top of this list? What the????????????????

14424-Attractive-Blonde-Cowgirl-Riding-A-Bucking-Bronco-Horse-In-A-Rodeo-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

Wow, you know if my internet friends were my life, my feelings would be really hurt right now. LOL!

And stop you whining, LBS. At least you're a 'lil bit special. ;)

I hope my posts show my true uppity, egotistical, ultimate troll biatchiness. Yo Verde, I win! ;)

Oh Cheeseburger! You have a wonderful gift. Eating food with love and humor. Rock on, Beef Jerky!

Actually it's not a gift. I dropped a chicken wing in my front pocket by accident while I was eating my breakfast. It's ok I got it. Still good too.

Although I am honored to be included on EY's list, and for the platitude, I don't believe I am better than the young lad. Older, certainly. If anything, we are joined at the cortex and share the same awe-inspiring intellect, as well as levels of prescience and spiritual enlightenment which elude most mortals. My only quibble is that if I'm on this list, does this also make me an "uppity bitch"? You see, dear friends (if I may take the liberty of calling you--mostly--louts out there), I always saw myself as a "diddling bitch". But I am splitting hairs. Although even there, I would be as bare and smooth as a Brazilian school girl. Thank you, EY. I shall not ever forget your kind and genteel manner.

Although I am honored to be included on EY's list, and for the platitude, I don't believe I am better than the young lad. Older, certainly. If anything, we are joined at the cortex and share the same awe-inspiring intellect, as well as levels of prescience and spiritual enlightenment which elude most mortals. My only quibble is that if I'm on this list, does this also make me an "uppity bitch"? You see, dear friends (if I may take the liberty of calling you--mostly--louts out there), I always saw myself as a "diddling bitch". But I am splitting hairs. Although even there, I would be as bare and smooth as a Brazilian school girl. Thank you, EY. I shall not ever forget your kind and genteel manner.

No, it does not imply that you are an uppity bitch. Just that you were recognized by one. :bag:

Uppity Bitch? I thought you were just an egotistical *******. Hmmm, go figure.

As someone who knows him personally, I can attest that EY is both an egotistical ******* AND an uppity bitch. These two items are not mutually exclusive.

All of it completely undeserved mind you.

But... my blood is sanchezifyied... my kid is half, and my woman has had plenty of sanchez in her... doesn't that count for something? THIS IS MADNESS.

Don't let EY make you feel less than you are. Isn't it obvious that this entire thread is nothing but a cry for help?

Archived