Confessions of an Uppity Bitch.... My Story

ZachEY

Look at the last few pages in the Steve McNair Thread. He went the 124 route, plus calling Verde a ****. Bad form, Gainzo. You know better than that.

I didn't see that. That was just stupid on his part.

He really should get extra time for being completely unoriginal.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As someone who knows him personally, I can attest that EY is both an egotistical ******* AND an uppity bitch. These two items are not mutually exclusive.

All of it completely undeserved mind you.

True. I had the displeasure of meeting him briefly once. It was obvious that he was an uppity bitch the second I met him.

The egotistical ******* part I didnt notice until he start pounding his chest inside Dolphag stadium and screaming at the top of his lungs that he was EY the interwebz legend and that all should bow at his feet.

I really didnt see that coming.

True. I had the displeasure of meeting him briefly once. It was obvious that he was an uppity bitch the second I met him.

The egotistical ******* part I didnt notice until he start pounding his chest inside Dolphag stadium and screaming at the top of his lungs that he was EY the interwebz legend and that all should bow at his feet.

It was kind of embarrassing to be near him when that happened.

Clearly, women seem to be a problem these days.

:Nuts:

I hear they have pretty lax gun laws down in Tennessee. Just another reason Massachusetts sucks. V and I are taking a road trip - Thelma and Louise style, if you will. gg may ride shot gun - hahahaha...okay, that was bad :bag:

This is sad. Will we see this in EY's new production- True Life: I'm an Interwebz Legend?

You know what I didn't see coming?

You following me into the men's room and offering me hand release. That was weird.

Thank you muffin top.

He is definitely not the JiF. I was the first to go to the initials of my user name...all these other chumps followed, EY, CTM, JMJ, GOB, SMC. All the initial users on Jets message board followed my lead.

What does this have to do with EY's thread?

Not a damn thing.

Don't forget RJF.

You following me into the men's room and offering me hand release. That was weird.

You always whine about not having any play and JiF makes an effort to help you and you refuse. Dude, your tall and buff, it was outside JiF's scope to offer and all you do is call him on it. Real nice.

It was kind of embarrassing to be near him when that happened.

Yes. He looked much better without his shirt on then expected. My golden tan and toned body didnt stand a chance next to his tan anorexic bean pole body.

This is sad. Will we see this in EY's new production- True Life: I'm an Interwebz Legend?

I hear its going straight to blue ray.

Well, I had to do something to get you to shut up. You were taking my spotlight and Chad Pennington wasnt available because he was busy losing to the lousy NY Jets.

THAT's where you guys went!?!?!?!? :akf:

Jealousy is a wasted emotion.

Don't forget RJF.

Who?

You always whine about not having any play and JiF makes an effort to help you and you refuse. Dude, your tall and buff, it was outside JiF's scope to offer and all you do is call him on it. Real nice.

He refused? Then who's chain did I yank?

Who?

You know, REALLY uppity bitch who thinks he's cooler than any man alive and claims to get laid waaaay more than anyone with more than 30,000 posts on a single message board could ever manage to get laid, also wears a funny lookin' hat.

He refused? Then who's chain did I yank?

That would be BP.

You know, REALLY uppity bitch who thinks he's cooler than any man alive and claims to get laid waaaay more than anyone with more than 30,000 posts on a single message board could ever manage to get laid, also wears a funny lookin' hat.

afViRNSr5wg

Aqua04eva

Well thats a relief. I have been trying to save you the embarrassment of revealing how small it was because I didnt want it to tarnish you legendary status.

That would be BP.

Nope, still not ringing a bell. But he surely sounds like a loser that would take after my brilliance.

And it wasnt BP, that hat would have been a dead give away.

That is surprising, you're way too skinny for JiF. If you were a fatty, well then it would be accepted as the norm.

Is Aqua04eva fat?

Well thats a relief. I have been trying to save you the embarrassment of revealing how small it was because I didnt want it to tarnish you legendary status.

Nope, still not ringing a bell. But he surely sounds like a loser that would take after my brilliance.

And it wasnt BP, that hat would have been a dead give away.

Is Aqua04eva fat?

I don't know about the rest of you, but for my money, JiF is the single most underrated poster in the history of all the internets.

I don't know about the rest of you, but for my money, JiF is the single most underrated poster in the history of all the internets.

Read: Jif please take me back, i love you, i defend you, i support you

Archived